52

Chapter 52 On Su Lai’s bed, Su Lai took the initiative to sit down and then

Huo Li's tongue was very flexible and he swallowed the strawberry inside her pussy.
    The y1ngdang that Su Lai called just now was so comfortable. After he finished eating it, there was nothing holding up his vagina, and she looked at him a little empty.
    At this moment, regardless of what Huo Li was doing, he left his mouth directly, then walked down, taking off his jeans, his panties, and his underwear.
    She took out his penis. It had already grown big when he was feeding her his penis. Now, Su Lai was riding his waist in a squatting position, and then moved his penis up and down with her hands. Use the condom to lift up the semi-soft penis.
    Huo Li lowered his head and watched this woman making fun of herself.
    Playing with his ejaculation softly, Huo Li's ejaculation became completely full and then penetrated directly into her vagina.
    Su Lai's penis was empty. She felt comfortable after inserting this thing. She raised her head and began to sit on his penis and move it up and down.
    She didn't take off her clothes now. She still had her skirt on her body. She was sitting on his penis like this. Huo Li pressed her waist and watched her make herself comfortable and twist her waist comfortably.
    He was twisting his penis up and down, treating his penis like a ziweibang, and started to speed up and grab his legs.
    Sit down and get up, sit down and get up again, sit down and get up again while teasing, the snapping sound is particularly loud.
    The sound made by the banging was the sound of two people slapping each other, and the sound of his penis sitting on top of his penis.
    Su Lai took the initiative to sit on his penis, and loudly said: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
    She was really comfortable. She was being supported by such a big penis, and she took the initiative to fuck her. This position was very pleasurable when two people were on top of each other. She screamed and cried a little. She was so happy that she cried. .
    Huo Li saw how vigorously she was riding on top of him, so he took off her skirt at this moment and pinched her nub. He didn't take off her clothes completely, but took off half of her clothes. The n-cup was pushed up, and after that, she pinched her nub.
    Su Lai played with him up and down, stretched his legs very comfortably, and fell back. She reached out to lift up her skirt, completely exposing her lower body, and showing the picture of the two people's sexual organs connected. She looked down at the two people's butt joints and began to twist.
    She looked at the erotic scene of her pussy holding Huo Li's penis tightly in her mouth, not letting his penis go away, and hesitatingly eating his penis. The vision in her eyes could reach ga0cha0. She particularly liked it. .
    She screamed and kept thrusting. Huo Li looked at her in such a lustful manner and held her vagina with one hand, pinching the bulge of her buttocks and playing with it.
    Su Lai was so comfortable that she screamed loudly: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-Huo Li-slow down-it feels so comfortable-"
    Her voice was really squeaky, and she wasn't afraid of being beaten by the person next to her. The classmates in the dormitory heard the two of them slapping loudly. When Su Lai walked behind, her body softened a little and she leaned against him, lay on him, and took the initiative to kiss him.
    Huo Li used her small mouth to pry open his tongue, and his mouth licked her tongue and stirred it up. The two of them kissed loudly, and they kissed so passionately that they couldn't let go.
    Su Lai didn't stop twisting when he kissed him.
    The lower part was still twisting against his crotch, but the speed suddenly slowed down.
    Huo Li kissed her and watched her slow down. He grabbed her breasts, straightened her waist quickly, and thrust into her lower body. He kept thrusting into her at a very fast speed and slammed into her vagina.
    Su Lai moved slowly and did not feel the strength. As a result, she felt too comfortable when he hit him with such force. She left his mouth and leaned against his body to bear his impact.
    Huo Li banged her vagina and went straight to her vagina.
    Su Lai couldn't bear the impact, so he lay next to him and bit his shoulder, leaving traces of his teeth on his shoulder.
    Her aunt had just left not long ago, so it was a safe period and she left directly.
    Who would have thought that the two of them would have to have sex now and bring condoms, so they went directly to shej1n and couldn't go to other places. This has a different smell in the dormitory and will definitely be suspected by the roommates, so All gone.
    Both of them were relieved now, breathing comfortably.
    Su Lai sat on his body and felt the remaining warmth. It felt so comfortable.
    Huo Li also stayed in the warm cave inside for a while, and then pulled his dick out. He couldn't stay any longer. What if other roommates saw it? There were already a lot of classmates coming in the corridor, and I was scared, so I pulled him out like this. His vagina was dripping down, and he wiped it clean with a tissue. After wiping it, he gave it to her like this. Wear bras.
    After the two of them had tidied up, they opened the windows and doors to disperse the smell, otherwise their roommates would be frightened when they arrived and smelled the smell.
    Not long after the two of them had tidied up, their roommate came after the room was ventilated.
    The two roommates met in the same dormitory on the way, so they came over directly. When they came in, they were shocked to see a man.
    Moreover, he was such a good-looking man with such a good figure, so when the two roommates saw him, their eyes were bright and they kept staring.
    Huo Li opened the door and let them in.
    Su Lai felt uncomfortable down there, but new classmates came, so he greeted them: "Hi, hello, are you in the same dormitory as me? My name is Su Lai, nice to meet you."
    Su Lai My previous personality was particularly unpleasant, mainly because I was very cold, which was due to my low self-esteem. I didn't really like meeting new classmates because I was afraid of being known. But now my personality is better and I can take the initiative to say hello. I'm afraid I won't have any friends like before.
    After the two roommates saw her, they naturally understood who the man standing at the door was. One of the roommates put the things in and asked jokingly: "Is your boyfriend?"
    Su Lai nodded.
    Huo Li helped her get everything done, including the mosquito nets and beds. He didn't want to disturb the girls chatting now, so he went downstairs.
    As soon as Huo Li left, the two roommates became envious and jealous.
    "I really envy you. You have a boyfriend. Unlike the two of us who are single, your boyfriend is so good-looking! And he has such a good figure. Is he also from our school?"
    Su Lai: "No, he is He's not from our school. He's currently serving in the military."
    "Oh my god, what a perfect match. One is a soldier and the other is studying medicine. How did you two meet?"
    "We are high school classmates."
    I felt sour.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Pigs are pigs. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.