68

Chapter 68 Apply lubricant to her butt

Su Lai ate the thing in and out, his mouth was a little sore, and he kept swallowing the thing. After eating, he looked up at him with blurred eyes.
Huo Li missed this saohu0 so much, even his mouth missed him so much. He missed the feeling of his penis being eaten by her. Now he was eating it with relish, and his penis was all wet with her saliva.
Su Lai's hands were tied up now and he felt a little sore, so he said to him coquettishly: "Huo Li, please let go. Let go of my hands. It hurts so much."
Huo Li's penis was shaking now. After hearing her words, he looked at her hands and saw that her hands were hanging. Instead of letting go of her hands, they continued to be tied like this. He asked her to change her position. She was originally sitting, but now she was leaning on the bed. Lying on her side, spread her legs.
After spreading her legs, looking at the wet vagina below, he directly supported Ji8 in the posture of holding Su Lai, thrusting in, holding her breasts, and thrusting her vagina, letting her She leaned against the bed board and kissed her.
Su Lai didn't expect that he would come in directly without letting go of her hand. It was a bit exciting to be penetrated directly like this.
Her hands were tied now, and the position of letting him touch her felt like she was being raped. She was tied and raped by him.
She couldn't move, and the penis he was holding underneath pushed his penis into her. Little b made a subtle slapping sound when his penis was thrust into her.
Huo Li didn't know if he wanted to punish her on purpose, so every time he penetrated her, it was particularly deep. She couldn't stand the stimulation and raised her head. She couldn't help but raise her head and call him: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" , ah--it's too deep--slow down--slow down--it's too deep--"
Huo Li heard the voice of saohu0, and deliberately pushed in very quickly, straightening his waist to do it. It's like a pile driver, and the snapping is very fast: "Do you feel uncomfortable? If I go slower, your little b will definitely feel itchy. Only if I go faster can I make you feel better."
This is indeed the case for Su Lai , Although she said this on the top of her mouth, the harder she fucked down there, the more comfortable she felt.
Su Lai's pussy hasn't been fucked for a long time, so it has regained some firmness down there. He couldn't bear the tightness, so he could only frantically fiddle with her insides, stretching her pussy open. More able to accommodate his ji8cha.
Su Lai missed his ji8cha so much, and now he was able to come in again. He was satisfied. Every time he was penetrated, he was penetrated to the inside. The comfort was unbearable. She tightened her palms and looked at the person in front of her with a happy face. Chasing her little b hard.
Huo Li first held her vagina and fucked her hard for a long time. When he was about to fuck her to ga0cha0, he released her hand. After letting go, he let her down and pulled the penis from her vagina. ch0u comes out from b.
Su Lai was very happy to see this thing fucking her, but it was gone and she was still a little disappointed. He changed her position and asked her to kneel beside the bed, letting her hold the edge of the bed with her hands and lay on her stomach to fuck him. Seeing that Su Laihou was too anxious to bear it, he patted her pussy several times and said, "Put it up and give it to me. Why are you so anxious? The penis will penetrate your vagina."
Su Lai heard this. After talking, she wanted his penis to come in, so she turned her back to him, grabbed the railing beside the bed, and then shook her pussy towards him. There was a lot of pussy water dripping on the bed sheets, and Huo Li opened her pussy. , saw two holes.
Huo Li suddenly had an idea.
The lower b-hole has been penetrated for too long, so I want to try the upper hole, so I rub the two holes up and down with my fingers.
Su Lai was already tickled, so why didn't he come in? Don't you know she's very empty down there? The little saob who had been fed just now couldn't stand it when nothing came in. She held the fence beside the bed with her hands and said to him in a very hungry voice: "Huo Li, come in, come in, come in under me, I'm so itchy, I really want a big dick to block it, please bring the big dick in to feed the little saob."
After hearing this, Huo Li moved his fingers over her two holes, and suddenly penetrated her. Tell her about the hole in your b-hole: "Do you want me to open your p-hole? I've always penetrated your little b-hole, but I haven't penetrated other holes, so let me try this hole in your p-eye. Okay?"
Su Lai was a little shy. She had heard that chap eyes must be comfortable before, but now that she was about to come in, she did feel a little embarrassed. She asked Huo Li in fear: "Will it hurt?"
" Cha, your vagina should be comfortable, and your vagina is good. I'll prescribe ba0 for you."
Huo Li saw the lubricant on the side when he came in, so he took the lubricant and opened it. After applying lubricant, apply the stuff on her b-slit.
Although Su Lai was scared, when he rubbed this thing, his lower body became more and more emotional, and the more water came out, what would happen if he was afraid of being penetrated by something big? After all, the eyes are too small.
But she also wanted to try the feeling of being penetrated by his penis, it should be very comfortable...
She wanted it, so she pushed her penis up very deep and bent her waist very deeply towards him.
I look forward to being slapped by him more and more.
When Huo Li applied lubricant to her, she blushed emotionally, and whispered: "Uh--" Ai Kanze Kan Hao Ze 僦菿ЯǒυSSHひWυ(肉圕剭)丶ΧγZ