- Fifteenth -

When the two men reached the top of the stairs, Jungkook discovered an entire floor, resembling an enormous flat, all sumptuously decorated. And at the far end, on the largest sofa in the room, sat Taehyung, having taken off his suit jacket. He was talking to another, less imposing man. And from the way he was dressed, Jungkook deduced that he was a casino employee. Perhaps the manager.

However, the two stopped talking when they heard Jimin and Jungkook arrive, and a broad smile spread across Taehyung's lips as he dismissed the employee with a wave of his hand. The man quickly disappeared, without missing a quick glance at Jungkook. After all, no-one apart from him, Hoseok and Jimin had ever been here. None of Taehyung's conquests had ever been allowed in, as if to remind them of their place. So naturally, Jungkook's presence was surprising. But the manager would never allow himself to make the slightest remark on the subject, for he valued his life.

"I thought you'd never come, dove!" exclaimed Taehyung with a sly little smile.

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes at him as he joined the man. He had to admit that Taehyung looked particularly sexy, with the waistcoat of his suit hugging his waist, his tie lying beside him and the first buttons of his shirt undone. His hair was already starting to curl despite the gel he'd applied, and his honeyed skin shone in the light. He was divine, no one could deny that. And Jungkook couldn't wait to taste this forbidden fruit. He'd had a few flings, but no one was a match for Taehyung, either physically (obviously), or even in terms of character: Taehyung's dominant side was exciting. The men Jungkook had known were cowards, too afraid to be found sleeping with a man.

"Well, I think I've done my job." Jimin interjected. "I can go now, right?"

Taehyung simply nodded without looking at him, his eyes riveted on the beauty in front of him. Jungkook was just gorgeous. A beauty like no other, he wondered if he'd ever get tired of him. Honestly, he'd never been so curious about anyone. He could clearly see the darkness surrounding the singer, and he was dying to know why. Having someone captivate him was new, but he didn't mind. For a man who was so bored with his life, Jungkook was like a drug that Taehyung wanted to try. And you rarely got bored of a drug, on the contrary. You became addicted to them, and the addiction became lethal. Taehyung wanted to see how Jung Jungkook would kill him.

Jimin turned and left the room, but not before saying something to Jungkook that made him blush like a poppy. The reaction made Jimin laugh, and his laughter echoed for a long minute after he had left. When the two men were finally alone, a strange silence fell over the room. Jungkook didn't really know what to do, and he was all the more intimidated by Taehyung's piercing gaze. And the gangster seemed far too amused by the situation to break the silence.

"I didn't think you'd call me so soon." Jungkook admitted.

Taehyung frowned, before his confusion was again replaced by a provocative smile.

"You know, if it had been up to me, I'd have brought you back the night of our deal. These two days were more to give you some time."

"How kind of you." mocked the singer.

The gangster didn't reply. It was funny, this insolence that Jungkook showed him. He wasn't really used to it, only Jimin and Hoseok dared to behave like that with him. But it was rather refreshing.

"Jungkook, come here." Ordered Taehyung.

The singer looked up and saw that the man was pointing at his lap. And although normally he would have found this inappropriate, today he had only one desire: to obey him. It was strange, this influence Taehyung had over him. Jungkook didn't think he liked dominant men, he was afraid of them because he was convinced that a lack of control put him in danger. He had reasons to believe that. But he didn't feel in danger with Taehyung.

So he didn't hesitate long before obeying him, approaching the gangster with an almost feline gait. And Taehyung kept his gaze riveted on the young man, unconsciously licking his lips, like a predator in front of its prey. As he let his eyes wander over the singer's body, he felt a gentle warmth come over him. He just wanted to feel that body against him, rid it of those useless clothes, and feel that milky skin against his own. He wanted to devour Jungkook, leave his marks all over his body, and enter him to never leave again. His desire was powerful, insatiable. Taehyung was a sex beast, in the sense that he lived for it, but never had his desire for someone been so strong.

Jungkook drove him completely mad.

And when the young man finally reached him, he landed gently on his lap, Taehyung sighed with satisfaction. He could finally feel his buttocks on his thighs and smell his perfume invading his nostrils. He'd been dreaming about it for two days. No, he'd been dreaming about it ever since he first laid eyes on Jungkook. So, almost instinctively, he placed his hands on the young man's hips, gripping them firmly. And to his surprise, Jungkook let out a little moan of pleasure. The singer probably hadn't controlled it, but it was incredibly sexy. Taehyung felt his cock harden at the sound alone.

"You're finally here, baby..." Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook didn't answer, just kept his eyes glued to the man. He was getting excited. He really was. This position, his hands on his hips, was too much for him. He wanted more. Feeling Taehyung against him was like finally finding what he'd been missing, like this was what his body had wanted for years. There was a chemistry between them that he couldn't deny, even if he wanted to. He was drawn to Taehyung like a powerful magnet. His body burned to be touched by him, he burned for the gangster to make love to him. Savagely, abandoning himself completely to their desires. And it only got worse when Taehyung began to sensually caress his waist.

"Has anyone ever told you you're beautiful, Jungkook?" sighed the man, his eyes dark with lust.

"I'm a cabaret singer, what do you think?"

Taehyung just laughed at this answer.

"No, I'm talking about you. Has anyone ever told you you're beautiful, dove?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, and Taehyung saw a wave of sadness pass through those beautiful black eyes.

"N-No, never..."

"It's a shame... Because you're gorgeous..."

The sexual tension between the two men only increased, the moment becoming more and more intimate. Jungkook could feel the gangster's hands roaming over his body, causing the singer to sigh with satisfaction. He could feel his beauty burning wherever Taehyung touched him, intensifying his lust like an uncontrollable fire. Reaching his limit, he finally grabbed the man by the wrist, drawing his attention.

"Taehyung, please... I can't wait any longer..."

Jungkook looked so desperate, Taehyung couldn't contain the small smirk that formed on his lips.

"Ah... me neither, baby."

~🥀~

I'm a really kinky person...🤭