- Seventeenth -

Taehyung moved his hand frantically, his gaze fixed on a trembling Jungkook who was screaming with pleasure. His cock was aching horribly, but he was holding back as best he could. For the time being. He had every intention of letting loose, of ruining that little hole that was the manifestation of all his desires. But to do that, he had to make sure Jungkook was well prepared. After that, he wouldn't spare him.

He finally stopped when Jungkook suddenly grabbed his arm, his cheeks rosy and his eyes blurred.

"Stop... I want you inside..."

A satisfied, slightly defiant smile played across Taehyung's lips, and he wasted no time in retracting his hand. He licked his lips as he saw Jungkook's hole clench in need, silently telling him what he wanted.

Taehyung didn't wait long to give it to him. He positioned himself at his entrance, quickly stroking his cock before taking action. The gangster instinctively looked up at Jungkook, and was delighted to see that the singer was staring at him, his eyes slightly wide with apprehension. It was as if he'd gone into some kind of trance, a subspace, Taehyung's fingers having worked magic on his mind. And so it was: the poor singer's thoughts were completely muddled, with only one thing on his mind: sex. How long had it been since he'd had any? Too long to count. At least since he'd started working at his clothing company. He hadn't really had time for it, and the few men he'd fucked with in the past had clearly disappointed him. But now that Taehyung's cock was just a centimetre from his entrance, provoking him by refusing to go in, Jungkook realised how deprived he felt.

"Quick..." he whimpered.

Taehyung's smile widened at the desperate look on Jungkook's face. Normally, he just took his shot, the only pleasure that mattered to him. He didn't even know what most of the women he'd slept with looked like. He never looked at them, he didn't care at all. But Jungkook was different. Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off the singer, even if he wanted to. Jungkook was gorgeous, and so sexy. He wanted to admire him again and again. He wanted to see more of his expressions, to push him to his limits, to break the young man, to hear him moan with pleasure under him, to hear his little moans with every thrust of his.

"Look at you, Jungkook, whimpering like a whore in heat..."

Jungkook should have felt insulted. It should have been like a bucket of ice water. Jungkook hated being insulted, even during sex. He'd never let anyone do it, it always pissed him off. So why did Taehyung's words have a different effect on him? Why did they excited him more than irritated him? Kim Taehyung was a real mystery to him, but for the first time in his life, he wasn't sure he wanted to resist.

Taehyung didn't wait for an answer, because he too couldn't wait any longer. So he just pushed the tip of his cock in first, causing Jungkook to groan. Taehyung didn't waste any more time when he saw that it went in without much resistance: he thrust the rest of his cock in at once, his pelvis crashing violently against Jungkook's buttocks. The singer let out a cry of surprise, his eyes widening at the violent intrusion.

"I told you I wouldn't be gentle..." Taehyung whispered in his ear.

And strangely enough, Jungkook had nothing to say about it. At this level, he just wanted to be ruined. He'd missed sex so much, he didn't want any sweetness. He didn't want to feel loved, he didn't want to be treated like a delicate being who needed to be cared for, looked after. He just wanted to feel sex in its most primal, wildest, animal form. And he knew that Taehyung would not disappoint him.

The gangster didn't give him time to adjust. He drew out almost the entirety of his cock, before crushing it again against Jungkook's buttocks, now reddened by the impact. He dug deep, as deep as he could, into a place where no-one had gone before. Taehyung took a firm grip on the armrest of the sofa above him, overlooking Jungkook, and repeated his gesture, starting a violent back-and-forth movement.

He fucked him powerfully, grunting like an animal as Jungkook moaned his pleasure, which he felt was too intense to put into words.

"Argh, you're so tight..." muttered Taehyung. "A good slut like I like..."

Hearing the compliment, Jungkook couldn't help but squeeze his hole, its warm, moist walls closing dangerously on the gangster's pulsating cock. The man let out a muffled grunt in response. He felt so good, Jungkook was incredible. He was so hot, so tight, his length sending electric pulses throughout his body with each thrust, jolting Taehyung every time.

Jungkook was in heaven, and he remembered what Jimin had whispered in his ear before he left. If that was true, then his pleasure would increase tenfold.

If you're interested, Jungkook, Taehyung has this little kink. He's got this nickname he loves to use during sex...

"Rougher, please, Sir!"

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, his cock hardening even more as he heard the nickname. This feeling of domination, Jungkook submitting to him completely, there was nothing better.

"Ah, you sure know how to turn me on, baby..."

The gangster wasted no time, picking up the pace to the delight of Jungkook, who began to scream louder. For a split second he wondered if anyone could hear him. After all, the casino was just downstairs, connected by this simple staircase. Did his voice carry that far?

He surprised himself by hoping so. He didn't know he had this kind of kink. Jungkook was normally very modest. But right now, he was dying to be seen like that. To be seen having one of the best moments of his life. For once, it was he who had, and the others who had to envy him. And even if it was just a fantasy, Jungkook clung to it desperately, and the mere image of someone catching them red-handed made him ejaculate like never before. The warm white liquid spread across his stomach.

But Taehyung wasn't finished yet. The gangster had the stamina of a monster, and seeing Jungkook cum like that only heightened his own lust. So he accelerated again, his thrusts more powerful, more violent, to the point where Jungkook's buttocks were now completely red.

It wasn't until about twenty minutes later that Taehyung ejaculated in turn, emptying himself completely inside Jungkook. And whereas normally he would have pulled out of him immediately, this time Taehyung dropped down beside Jungkook and quickly pulled him back against him, putting an arm around his waist. That was new too. Normally, he would almost have thrown him to the floor with indifference. But not Jungkook. He wanted to keep the singer close.

And while Jungkook was already falling asleep, exhausted by their intense session, Taehyung buried his face in the singer's dark hair, inhaling his sweet perfume, to which he felt he would also quickly become addicted.

"You were incredible, dove. The best sex of my life."

~🥀~

First smut of the story! To be honest, I'm not really satisfied. I really need to work on the dialogues. I always concentrate so much on the description and how the characters feels, that I forget about the dialogue. And yet I think that's my biggest kink (dirty talk)! The description here is also bad in my opinion...

There will be other smut in the story, so I've got time to improve! I haven't written smut for a long time, so I need time to get back on track.🤗💕