- Fifty-eighth -

Taehyung dropped onto the sofa with a deep sigh, quickly followed by Jeongguk. The flat fell silent again for a long minute, without either of them doing anything. Eventually, however, the gangster turned to Jeongguk, and he could immediately see the worry on the singer's face.

Jeongguk was obviously stressed. The police now knew who he was, and he suspected that they had more than enough evidence to charge him, since they had undoubtedly taken the painting down from his room. And if they hadn't already, a thorough search of the place would soon provide them with all the evidence they needed. He knew it was an extreme case, but he could face the death sentence. Or at the very least, life in prison. Someone like him would never survive there. He knew what fate would await him there. He'd probably be raped and beaten up. He didn't want to go to prison. He'd rather die than be in a place like that.

"Jeongguk."

The singer turned to Taehyung, who was looking at him seriously. The gangster moved closer to him, sliding onto the sofa, and took him in his arms as soon as he reached his full height.

"I know what you're thinking." he whispered in the hollow of his ear. "And I also know that I can't stop you from doing it. But I still want you to know that you're safe. I'll protect you. They won't get their hands on you. You're safe with me."

Jeongguk listened attentively, snuggling a little closer to Taehyung's reassuring warmth. Who would have thought that someone like Taehyung, renowned for his cruelty, a shameless murderer, would become his safe place? That he could be so warm.

"What if you can't?" Jeongguk finally asked, in a small voice that broke at the end of his sentence. "I don't know how far they'll go to catch me. And maybe Kang will even help them."

"If they do get to you, I'll kill them all, I'll burn this country to the ground until there's nothing left. Just you and me. I won't spare any lives."

Strangely, these words reassured the singer. Because Jeongguk knew that Taehyung would keep his word. He knew he wasn't lying. The silence fell again between the two men, calmer this time. Jeongguk couldn't help feeling stressed, but he knew he was no longer alone. Taehyung was by his side, and that made the situation less insurmountable. He could just lean on him.

"I'm still upset." the singer finally replied, in a playful tone.

Taehyung frowned and looked down at the young man in his arms, who was looking at him mischievously.

"Why?"

"You let that girl touch you earlier!"

Taehyung swallowed. He knew it would happen sooner or later. He hoped Jeongguk had forgotten, but nobody could fool the king of vengeance. Jeongguk never forgot anything, and always got his due.

"I-I'm sorry, dove... she caught me off guard, I didn't have time to react... But I'd rejected her, I promise you..."

"Well, it still pisses me off..."

Jeongguk left Taehyung's embrace, much to the latter's displeasure, who watched him leave the sofa with a deceptively cold attitude. When the singer turned to him again, Taehyung was staring at him with wide eyes, looking like a beaten puppy.

"You deserve to be punished."

Taehyung didn't believe in any gods, but right now he was praying to all of them, that his dove would spare him. He didn't know what kind of cruel punishment awaited him, but he dreaded it bitterly. And his fears only increased when he saw Jeongguk bend down to his knees and slide between the gangster's legs.

"Jeongguk?"

"Today, I'm in charge."

Taehyung didn't really have time to react, as Jeongguk rushed over to the zip of his trousers, and in record time, the singer had slipped his hand inside, obscenely palming Taehyung's member, which was already beginning to harden under the sudden attention. It wasn't long before Taehyung's cock was completely hard, and Jeongguk didn't wait a second longer to pull it out, standing proudly before his eyes.

The singer watched it for a long time, licking his lips, before slowly approaching it, under Taehyung's anxious gaze. Only Jeongguk could put him in such a state. In just a few seconds, the young man had pushed him to the height of his lust. And that was only the beginning.

Jeongguk approached gently and, without warning, placed a brief kiss on the tip of his erect member. The gesture was quick, barely a graze, but Taehyung shivered. Seeing the gangster's reaction, Jeongguk did it again, this time placing a longer kiss, feeling the member pulsate beneath his lips. He repeated the gesture several times, deliberately increasing the gangster's impatience. And it was only when he himself began to tire of it that he moved on to the next stage.

Whereas up until now he had concentrated on Taehyung's tip, this time he moved down to the base of the member and, raising his eyes to meet the man's, stuck his tongue out and ran it up the length of the cock, licking it obscenely.

"Baby..."

Taehyung automatically placed his hand on the singer's head, implicitly urging him to take the entire member into his mouth. But Jeongguk immediately shoved him away. A sly smile played across his lips as surprise flashed across the gangster's eyes.

"Huh huh, keep your hands to yourself. And you'll get nothing more than that today. This is your punishment."

Taehyung bit his lip, closing his eyes and throwing his head back. This really was cruel. Jeongguk really was the worst when it came to punishments. He could feel the young man sensually licking his member, his tongue sliding all along his cock. Only little flicks of his tongue, never taking it all the way into his mouth.

It was torture. But how sweet it was! Taehyung could only focus his attention on that tongue swirling around his member, moistening it. Taehyung shivered, feeling everything with a fierce intensity.

Jeongguk's mobile began to ring. But the two men ignored it. The singer continued to lick the gangster's erect member as the ringing finally stopped. But then it started again, and continued for several long minutes, until, a good fifteen minutes later, Taehyung finally ejaculated with a long moan.

And just as the two lovers were coming to their senses after this intense session, the phone was still ringing.

"What the fuck..." muttered Jeongguk, rushing over to the coffee table where the famous object was sitting.

It was a masked number. Normally, he would have ignored it. But that was almost ten missed calls in the space of a few minutes. And Jeongguk suspected it would continue if he didn't pick up.

"Hello?"

No answer. Only breathing, which sounded agitated. The silence lasted a few seconds and Jeongguk hesitated to hang up. But the stranger finally spoke.

"It's Minho. We need to talk. Let's meet there."

~🥀~

Sorry for the really slow updates! But I have so much work, it's insane... I should be able to publish another chapter next week, but for now it will be impossible...

Hope you liked it, see you soon!💕