- Twenty-first -

Jang tried to hide his fear, but it was no use against Jungkook's impassive face. The singer looked like an emotionless monster, and it was absolutely terrifying. Especially as he didn't give his prisoner a glance, turning instead to Taehyung, who was watching them silently from his sofa.

"Taehyung, have you prepared what I need?" he asked in a small voice, almost too cute for the gravity of the situation.

The gangster smiled a little, having a soft spot for that honeyed voice that was only meant for him. He pointed to a corner of the room, and following his gaze, Jungkook spotted a small bag resting against the wall.

"It's all here, baby. I've brought back all your little toys for you to play with."

It was Jungkook's turn to smile, secretly melting Taehyung's heart. The singer immediately went over to the bag, grabbing it to open it and rummaging inside. Honestly, he wasn't a big fan of torture either, he wasn't doing anything complex. He wasn't looking for anything new, just to vent his frustration. He took out a simple serrated knife, which was much more painful than the classic blades: the serrations clung to the flesh, tearing it off every time you pulled on it. More than a slash, this blade tore the flesh from its victims. That was all Jungkook needed.

He then turned to Jang, coming dangerously close to him as he twirled the blade in his hand, playing with it as if it were a simple toy.

"Even if you recognised me," he began in a monotone voice, "it doesn't change what you've done to me. You deserve to suffer and die."

Hajoon's fear was immediately replaced by anger, and he turned his hateful gaze on the singer, who had stopped right in front of him, towering over him.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jeongguk?! You're the more dangerous and guilty of the two of us! At least I didn't kill anyone!"

If Hajoon was hoping for some sort of reaction from Jungkook, it certainly wasn't the one he provoked in the singer. Jungkook suddenly started laughing, louder and louder, more and more hysterically.

"You're just as guilty as I am!" Jungkook suddenly shouted. "If I've become like this, it's because of all of you! You've turned me into a monster!"

Jang just stared at him, wide-eyed and silent. Faced with this silence, the singer immediately regained his composure. He suddenly grabbed Hajoon by the hair and pressed his forehead against his own.

"I've got a question for you, Hajoon. It's something I've always wanted to ask you, but the lack of recognition from the others has prevented me from doing so."

Jang frowned, while Jungkook paused. The singer's face suddenly softened and he asked, in a sigh, so low that the man could hardly hear him:

"Did you regret it?"

Jang didn't answer, keeping his gaze fixed on Jungkook's, so he repeated his question.

"Did you blame yourself, Hajoon?"

The man swallowed, a bead of sweat running down his temple.

"Do you want the truth?"

Jungkook nodded.

"No, never."

The room fell silent again and no one moved, as if time had stopped. Nobody dared to make the slightest movement, and everyone held their breath. Finally, Jungkook drew back with a long sigh, his eyes closed.

Trying to hold back his tears.

He turned to open them again, unable at the time to even look at Hajoon. It was too painful. What we were talking about was the trauma of his life. He had died that day. They'd killed him, and he wasn't the least bit remorseful about it. It hurt so much. It hurt so much to see how someone could trample a life so easily, just like that, laughing, without that horror ever catching up with them.

He had no choice but to take justice into his own hands.

"It's probably better that way. This way, I won't feel any remorse either."

Jang didn't have time to understand his words before Jungkook turned round and plunged the knife violently into his thigh, causing the man to cry out in pain. Jungkook didn't give the man time to get used to the pain, wrenching the blade savagely into the wound, tearing away all the flesh around it.

Blood began to pour from the wound, quickly reaching Jungkook's left hand. The young man eventually took back the blade, aggravating the wound further, but immediately plunged the knife back into the other leg. Here too, he wiggled the blade for a long time, covering himself more and more with the red hot liquid.

"S-S-Stop..." Jang begged him, crying his soul out. P-Please, s-stop..."

"No."

When he'd finished with his legs, he moved on to his torso, which he tore apart a good ten times. All the way through, Hajoon cried and begged, as he felt his life being ripped away from him, under Jungkook's monstrously impassive gaze.

But just as he was about to faint, Jungkook dropped the knife and slapped him across the face. Jang reopened his eyes with the impact.

"Stay awake." spat the singer. "The only time you'll be allowed to fall asleep will be to die."

But Hajoon couldn't do it. The pain was far too great, his body was forcing him into unconsciousness.

"Dove?"

Jungkook felt arms wrap around his waist and a body crash against his. Unconsciously, the singer relaxed in this gentle embrace, and the tears that had been threatening to fall a few minutes earlier were replaced by a small, relieved smile.

"Hm?"

"Do you want some help?"

Jungkook frowned and turned around. He immediately noticed the syringe in the gangster's hand, who smiled sadistically.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked, curious.

"Something to keep him awake."

Taehyung didn't wait for the singer's reply, and hurried over to prick the prisoner's neck. They both watched the liquid disappear under his skin, and a good minute later, Jang opened his eyes wide again, his tears redoubling in intensity, his sudden lucidity reanimating the sharp pain of his wounds.

"Wow, I didn't know this kind of product existed..." Jungkook sighed, impressed. "If I'd known that earlier..."

"I'm here for that, baby..."

Taehyung gave a satisfied smile, before throwing the syringe into the corner of the room and turning to Jungkook. He quickly put an arm around his waist, pulling the little singer against him. He let his gaze wander over his body, reviewing the dried blood that had completely soaked Jungkook's clothes.

"You know you're really sexy...?" he murmured dreamily. "All that blood dripping down your milky skin... That bloody shirt hugging your hips..."

He began to stroke his waist in response, and Jungkook closed his eyes, purring unconsciously. And a sly smile suddenly formed on the gangster's lips.

"Baby, I really want you."

~🥀~

Hope it wasn't too bad...