- Sixteenth -

Taehyung didn't wait a second longer to press his lips against Jungkook's. Their lips interlocked in a perfect puzzle, humming with contentment as they felt each other's warmth against their skin. Jungkook didn't offer the slightest resistance, his body dying to feel Taehyung against him. He needed it, it was as if his instinct had overridden his rationality.

They were far too excited to settle for a simple kiss. Soon their lips were moving with a passion that was neither gentle nor romantic. They were like two ferocious beasts, devouring each other's lips. Taehyung was quick to nibble those soft, full lips. They were absolutely perfect, exactly as he had imagined them. No, they were better. For him, there was nothing incredible about a kiss, in fact he rarely kissed the women he slept with. But then again, Jungkook was the exception. The singer was just incredible. His lips tasted a little of vanilla, perhaps the remnants of a lip gloss, but that only excited the gangster more. He wanted more, he was dying to taste more. He couldn't get enough of Jung Jungkook.

As he kissed him fiercely, his hands kept exploring the singer's small body, which was literally melting under the gangster's touch. Jungkook was enjoying himself far too much. A kiss had never been so exciting, hands on his body had never been so reassuring. He wanted to feel them more. While he hated his body, spent his time hiding it under large clothes, for the first time he hated his clothes. All he wanted to do was get rid of them, so that those powerful, masculine hands were right there on his skin.

As the two men seemed to be losing more and more patience, wanting only to give in to their desires, Jungkook felt the gangster's wet tongue on his lips. Taehyung was licking them sensually, driven mad by the idea of tasting more of that delicious vanilla scent. It wasn't long before he started sucking it languidly, like a sweet you want to soak up all the flavour. And it was so erotic, Jungkook couldn't hold back the moan that died in his throat, a mixture of pleasure and incredible frustration. Why was it that they always felt like they couldn't get enough, that they always wanted more?

"Baby, open your mouth." Taehyung ordered, in a tone so authoritarian that Jungkook thought he would melt on the spot.

The singer obeyed immediately, wanting nothing more than to be invaded by this moist member. And that's just what Taehyung did, penetrating the young man's mouth with force, intertwining his tongue with Jungkook's. The kiss only intensified, Taehyung exploring every nook and cranny of his cavity hungrily, drinking his saliva like sweet nectar. Jungkook tried desperately to keep up, but no one had ever kissed him with such vigour. Never had anyone made him feel so wanted. He was overwhelmed by a wave of emotions he could no longer manage, his body drugged with lust. And given Taehyung's passion, the man seemed to be just as drunk as he was.

They finally parted, out of breath, but they only had to look into each other's dark eyes to realise that this was just the beginning. The room had heated up dramatically, they were suffocating, but they refused to breathe anything other than each other's warm, moist breath. Honestly, neither of them thought it would ever come to this. That they would find someone who would arouse such desire in them, who would excite them to the point of losing total control over their bodies.

And that's why they threw themselves on each other's lips again, kissing wildly. Taehyung took the opportunity to blindly grab the singer's shirt, and suddenly ripped it off, making all the buttons fly off. He didn't give a damn about the state of those poor clothes, he'd buy him as many as he needed, if it meant Jungkook would stay by his side. Jungkook felt the cool air in the room against his skin and automatically moved closer to Taehyung, instinctively seeking his warmth. He too was quick to attack the gangster's clothes, and it was only a few minutes and a long kiss before the two were completely naked on the wide velvet sofa.

Both men were painfully hard. They could feel the excitement pulsing through their lengths, dressed against their abdomens. Taehyung laid Jungkook gently on the sofa, looking over him with eyes dark of lust. Things were only just getting serious, and they were already on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

While Jungkook was still catching his breath, Taehyung brought his hand to his mouth, pressing his fingers against his reddened lips.

"I don't have any lubricant, suck."

Jungkook nearly ejaculated at the gangster's authoritarian tone. He didn't think he'd enjoy being dominated so much, and he knew this was just the beginning. That Taehyung's dominance would only increase as their relationship progressed. He couldn't wait.

The singer complied. He opened his mouth halfway, and Taehyung didn't hesitate for a moment to shove two of his fingers inside. Surprised at first, Jungkook was quick to lick them off, accepting the two fingers greedily. Taehyung watched him with eyes darkened by lust, seeing that obscene tongue curl between his fingers, coating them with saliva, moistening them with that warm, viscous liquid.

And those eyes. God, those eyes. Jungkook was looking at him so defiantly, trying to tell him things just by his actions. And it was working. Taehyung couldn't help imagining the young man's mouth choking on his cock. When he saw him like that, Taehyung wanted to hurt him so bad, to fuck him all day long, never giving him a break. And the look on Jungkook's face said it all: the singer was just waiting for that.

Taehyung finally took his fingers again, watching with delight as the saliva dripped down his hand.

"You're so obscene, baby, it makes me want to lock you up, keep you all to myself... And fuck you all bloody day..."

Jungkook stifled a little moan as he heard him, feeling his cock harden even more. He couldn't wait any longer, he wanted Taehyung to fulfil his threat so badly... And he did. The gangster spread his milky thighs with one hand, revealing the singer's hot and already wet hole. And Taehyung licked his lips as he watched the hole frantically open and close, a silent invitation from the singer, ready to be ruined.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to destroy that fucking little hole..."

Jungkook bit his lip, holding back another moan, and Taehyung took the opportunity to plunge his two fingers into the hole with a force that startled the singer.

"I'm warning you baby, you can give up the idea of gentle sex. We're going to do it my way."

Jungkook merely nodded, having little confidence in his ability to speak at the moment. And he didn't have to wait long for Taehyung to start moving his hand, violently spreading his entrance, his fingers assaulting his hot, wet walls. Jungkook screamed with pleasure, his lips parted, his body convulsing.

And it was only just beginning.