- Sixty-third -

Minho felt the world crumble around him. His eyes were wide, his mouth slightly ajar, and he was staring at Jeongguk as if he were an alien. What had he just said? He must have made a mistake. He must have heard wrong. Jeongguk wasn't like that. He wasn't so cruel. He was gentle and fragile. He was timid and discreet. Not cruel. Not violent. Especially not towards Minho.

"What-"

"You heard me right, Minho." Jeongguk cut him off.

The singer looked at him coldly, distantly. He was hiding his own astonishment. Minho had never seemed so weak. For the first time in his life, Jeongguk had the upper hand on him. It was incredible. Yes, so extraordinary that he could hardly believe it. Was it that simple? It hadn't taken much. Minho had always been his tormentor, his biggest nightmare, but all it had taken was a few drugs and a pair of steel pliers to make him give in? Jeongguk was torn between joy at seeing him like this and horrible misery. For ten years, he had been terrified of this man, this nobody? He would have been better off fearing Taehyung, that was more logical. But that had never been the case. Jeon Jeongguk really didn't do anything like anyone else.

Minho shook his head frantically, again and again, like a madman, under Jeongguk's disinterested gaze. He refused to accept such a fate. Jeongguk was just pretending, playing hard to get because Kim Taehyung had his back, and Minho was absolutely defenceless at the moment. But Jeongguk was still Jeongguk.

"J-Jeongguk, please don't-don't do that..." he muttered, shaking his head.

Jeongguk frowned, feigning innocence. He loved Minho's reaction, and he was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

"What are you talking about, Minho? I'm having a really hard time understanding you when you stammer so much! Be a bit more confident!"

The air had become heavy and Minho felt that the situation was getting out of hand. Jeongguk wasn't really going to hurt him... was he?

Seeing Minho like that was thrilling for the singer, he had to admit. But it wasn't enough. His revenge wasn't just about scaring the man a bit. No, his aim was to destroy him completely. Before taking his life. Jeongguk was certain of one thing: Minho would never get out of here alive.

That was something Kang hadn't yet realised. It wouldn't be long.

"Hm, I've never done this before, I'm afraid I'll make a mistake..." Jeongguk huffed as he examined the pliers more closely.

This remark made Taehyung laugh, and he hadn't taken his eyes off him the whole time.

"Oh honey, you really ripped that guy's dick off back at the hotel... And you even nailed his hands to the bed! You're more than experienced!"

He left the chair he'd been sitting in and moved closer to Jeongguk, wrapping his two muscular arms around his waist.

"Everything you touch turns into art." he whispered in his ear. "And I can't wait to see your next masterpiece!"

Jeongguk turned, looking into the gangster's eyes, his cheeks slightly flushed.

"Do you really think so?"

Taehyung couldn't suppress a smile at the young man's innocence.

"Of course I do, my dove."

The two couldn't resist the urge to kiss, forgetting for a few seconds Minho, who was watching them with terrified eyes. When the two lovers parted, Jeongguk immediately turned to his prisoner, flashing a big, excited smile. He couldn't wait to make Minho suffer.

"Then I'll start right away!"

Taehyung stood back a little to get a better look at the scene, waiting impatiently for the moment when Kang's screams filled the room.

Jeongguk gently grabbed his hand, while Minho tried with all his might to move it, to no avail. He was still completely paralysed. The singer snapped the pliers a few times, the sound echoing eerily throughout the classroom. Minho's eyes filled with tears as he saw the pliers approach his fingers, Jeongguk spreading them with a smile plastered on his lips. He felt the pliers brush against his fingertip, trapping his nail between the two metal plates.

He would have liked to say that everything went very quickly. But it didn't. Jeongguk pulled slowly, Minho felt his fingernail slowly being torn, felt every bit of his skin being ripped off, for what seemed like an eternity, before the fingernail finally let go.

"AAAAAHHH!"

Minho couldn't contain a violent cry of pain, as the pain became unbearable. Tears streamed down his cheeks as blood spurted from his fingers and trickled down his hand. Despite the fact that his body was not responding to any of his commands, he felt each wound more powerfully. His body was shaking, the pain was so unbearable.

He still had nine nails left.

"S-S-Stop, I-I'm begging you, I'm so sorry... I'm sorry Jeongguk... Please stop... I-I-I'm begging you..."

The singer looked up curiously at Minho, who was sobbing violently, shaken by spasms.

"Let's play a little game then." Jeongguk whispered to him. "I'm going to ask you a question, and all you have to do is answer me. So listen carefully!"

Minho nodded frantically, his eyes filling with tears. He would do anything for Jeongguk to stop his suffering.

"When you raped me ten years ago, and when we met at the hotel a few months ago and I begged you to stop, when I was shaking with fear and crying my eyes out, did you spare me?"

Kang's eyes widened as he felt the world crumble around him. All emotion had disappeared from Jeongguk's face; he simply stared at the CEO with a cold gaze.

"Answer me, Minho."

Kang swallowed.

"N-No."

"Then we'll continue."

The singer didn't waste another second, and soon the cries of agony filled the classroom again. They sounded like the sweetest of symphonies to Taehyung, who watched them with a small smile on his lips. However, they were once again interrupted by the ringing of a phone, the gangster's one. Taehyung answered immediately, while Jeongguk stopped and turned towards him, curious.

"Hm... Yes... Okay, I'm coming..."

Taehyung hung up and told the singer to join him, which he did immediately, abandoning the blood-covered pliers to throw himself into the mafioso's arms.

"Is there a problem?" he asked in a small voice, as Taehyung placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Hm, the cops are here. It's nothing serious, we expected it. I'll save you some time, at least a good fifteen minutes. Do what you have to do quickly and I'll come back for you, okay?"

"Hm."

Taehyung couldn't resist and quickly pressed his lips against Jeongguk's luscious ones, kissing him tenderly. Eventually they broke apart, and Taehyung immediately left the room without looking back, fearing he wouldn't be able to leave if he met his dove's gaze. Jeongguk watched him leave silently, then turned back to Minho, whose pain hadn't lessened in the slightest.

"Now, where were we?"

~🥀~

My exams are finally over, I'm free! I will be able to finish this story now! Well it's not like there is a lot of chapters left, in fact the end is very near...
Hope you liked this chapter, and see you soon!💕