- Twenty-second -

Jungkook bit his lip, his gaze locked on Taehyung's. As the gangster continued to caress him, he felt a warm lump form in his stomach.

"Here?" asked the singer, suddenly shy.

Taehyung pulled him a little closer and nodded. Jungkook couldn't help but glance quickly at Jang, who was wide-eyed, crying non-stop, trying to cope with the unbearable pain that was overwhelming him. Feeling the singer's gaze on him, he turned his attention to Jungkook, and silently begged him to help.

Honestly, he'd never been so scared in his life. The Jungkook in front of him was nothing like the one he knew. He remembered him as a shy, kind boy. He was sure that with a little pity, he could make him spare his life. But he was sadly mistaken.

Jungkook loved that look of pure distress. He was no longer kind, no longer weak. Seeing him suffer, seeing the life leave his body little by little, was the only way Jungkook could feel alive again. So he was going to continue torturing him, taking the sweetest of pleasures.

"All right." Jungkook replied, turning his attention back to Taehyung.

A broad smile played across the gangster's lips, and he sensually moved his hand up Jungkook's body, stopping at the nape of his neck, which he locked in a gentle but firm hold. The singer understood immediately what he wanted to do, and didn't wait to lean down and capture his lips in his.

Jungkook loved Taehyung's lips. They were strangely soft, and radiated such warmth that it always spread throughout his body, enveloping him in protective heat. With a simple kiss, it was as if Taehyung was assuring him that he would protect him, despite all the horrors he might commit. Despite all his mistakes.

Despite all his ugliness.

The kiss, which had started out gentle, became more feverish, more passionate. It wasn't long before Taehyung had Jungkook up against the wall, devouring his lips. He had clearly taken dominance in the kiss that Jungkook had initiated, licking and nibbling the singer's lips like a hungry animal. The young man's skin was already starting to redden, but that was the least of his worries: between Taehyung's hands and lips, he was becoming crazy.

They kissed furiously, Taehyung forcing his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, who moaned as he felt the warm muscle intertwine with his own tongue. As one moaned, the other groaned as their bodies were glued together. Taehyung's pelvis was pressed against Jungkook's, and it wasn't long before both men began to move, the need for friction far too great to resist.

And if the kiss was already a source of excitement and pleasure for Jungkook, he was now losing his mind. He felt Taehyung sensually move his hips against his, pinning him against the wall. The singer could feel his cock hardening with each movement of his pelvis, the excitement heightened by the kiss, streams of drool sliding down their chins. And Taehyung's obvious erection wasn't helping his own condition.

They finally parted, breathless, and Taehyung watched Jungkook's blurry eyes with delight. The little singer had his fists firmly clenched on the gangster's jacket, as if he was afraid the man would disappear. As if he was afraid Taehyung would abandon him at a time when he was so ugly and vulnerable.

Without knowing that Taehyung found in him, at that moment, a unique beauty, which he had never seen in anyone else, and which surpassed all others. When Jungkook was himself, when he dropped the mask he had made to meet society's expectations, he was the most sublime of all. What Jungkook thought of as ugliness was, in Taehyung's eyes, the most exquisite thing about him.

Taehyung let his hands wander again, and stopped on the singer's trousers, which he hastened to unbutton. It was amazing how they lost all rationality when they were together. Taehyung wasn't normally this desperate. It wasn't just his body, his voice, his scent, his personality... It was everything that Jungkook was, everything that he exhumed that drove the gangster completely mad. His arousal was so strong that his erection hurt painfully, locked in by several layers of clothing.

It wasn't until he started to pull down the singer's trousers that Taehyung remembered Jang was there. He instinctively wanted to hide the young man's body with his coat, which he hadn't taken off since his arrival, but Jungkook stopped him before he could.

"Hurry up, Taehyung..."

A sly smile played on the gangster's lips. So his little dove had a little exhibitionist kink? He was definitely liking the singer more and more.

Taehyung quickly got rid of Jungkook's trousers and boxers, freeing his cock which immediately hit his stomach. The gangster wasted no time unbuttoning his own clothes, and soon held his erection in his hands.

"Do you need prep?"

Jungkook shook his head sharply. He knew it would hurt, but he'd rather that than wait. He craved that cock too much to accept anything else inside him. Taehyung smiled contentedly.

"That's my baby..."

Taehyung didn't waste another second, and plunged into him, crushing his pelvis against the young man's buttocks. He automatically locked him in a tight embrace, and Jungkook immediately put his arms around his neck, resting his chin on the gangster's shoulder.

Taehyung began to move, wasting no time in pounding the poor singer's hole, which was clinging tightly to his coat for fear of falling. Taehyung was fucking him so powerfully, giving hard thrusts, that he couldn't contain his moans any longer. Although they were more like cries, such was the intensity of the pleasure.

Jungkook suddenly heard a grunt of pain, and immediately turned to Jang, who was staring at them with wide-open eyes, several emotions evident in his eyes. Disgust, anger, incomprehension and an enormous amount of pain. He couldn't understand how these two madmen could make love in front of anyone, let alone a man they had tortured and were planning to kill. Hajoon was dying, but those two were fucking like animals. It was inconceivable.

And as their eyes met, Jungkook smiled. A satisfied, happy, relieved... evil smile. Jang felt the little blood that still ran through his veins freeze.

He was right. They'd turned him into a real monster.

Taehyung gave a more violent thrust, bringing Jungkook's attention back to him and causing him to moan for the umpteenth time.

"You like it when someone looks at you, don't you baby?" Taehyung whispered arrogantly in his ear. "You're such a whore!"

But to his surprise, Jungkook shook his head.

"No!"

Taehyung frowned. He seemed to enjoy being insulted during sex. In any case, he hadn't said anything the first few times.

"Baby-"

"Yours. I'm not "a" whore, I'm "your" whore...

Taehyung paused for a moment, before a wide, evil smile spread across his lips.

"Ahah, you're right baby. You're my whore. You belong to me, my fucking whore..."

Taehyung couldn't take his sadistic yet satisfied smile off his lips. He'd finally found him. That person who would think like him, who would complete him.

Jungkook was as crazy as he was.