- Forty-seventh -

Jeongguk settled back more comfortably on Taehyung's lap, who kept his hands on the singer's hips, never taking his eyes off him. Once again, Jeongguk was magnificent. The gangster was pleased to see that his dove was now systematically wearing women's clothes, according to his wants. He no longer felt obliged to wear men's clothes for fear of being judged by others. Jeongguk was finally able to blossom, and it was partly thanks to him.

The three hostages were also staring at Jeongguk. None of them had expected to see him here, dressed like this. The two policemen really thought they had made a mistake in arresting the office worker. They thought that the hypothesis put forward by Jeongguk was true, that a jealous colleague had wanted to compromise him. But it was clear that the information was true, and that the two had a more than carnal relationship.

Celia was also confused. The last time she had seen Jeongguk, he still lacked confidence. That day at the casino, it had been Taehyung who had frightened her. But now, the Jeongguk standing in front of her was different. He was more elegant, more confident. There was a certain aura about him. A disturbing... almost evil aura. The same as Taehyung.

The gangster's gaze passed briefly over the three hostages, before returning to Jeongguk, a small smirk forming on his lips.

"They're all yours, dove." he whispered. "You can do absolutely anything to them..."

Jeongguk took his time to think about it, under the watchful eye of his lover. Finally, a mischievous smile appeared on the singer's lips, making everyone in the room shiver apart from the gangster. Jeongguk leaned over gently, whispering a few words in his man's ear.

"I want us to show them who we are for each other. If you knew how those scumbags looked at me when they assumed you and I were sleeping together... I want to show them, show them all who I belong to. After all, it was you who told me: I'm your queen... So show them..."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at his dove's honest request.

"Anything you say, darling..."

He motioned for his men to leave the room, without taking his eyes off the beauty in his arms, and when the door closed behind Jimin, only the two lovers and the hostages remained. But Jeongguk and Taehyung had already stopped paying attention to them.

Taehyung put his hand on the singer's cheek, caressing it tenderly, while he was already moistening his lips, excited at the thought of what they were going to do. Jeongguk, for his part, gave a shy little smile under his lover's intense gaze, before gently leaning in to connect their lips.

Jeongguk submitted immediately, letting Taehyung dominate the kiss. The gangster kissed him gently at first, taking the time to suck on those soft, plump lips, tasting the forbidden fruit he was so fond of. He bit and sucked first on his bottom lip, then his top, gradually feeling the skin swell under his relentless attacks.

Finally, he licked his sweet lips, silently asking for access. And Jeongguk immediately gave it to him, half-opening his mouth, into which Taehyung immediately inserted his tongue. It intermingled with the singer's soft, moist muscle, and Taehyung felt his head spin from the sweetness of his saliva. It was like getting drunk. Getting drunk of Jeongguk.

They parted long minutes later, their lips still connected by a trickle of drool. Jeongguk was breathless, his cheeks slightly pink, under Taehyung's admiring gaze. The little singer was far too sexy for his own good. And he certainly wasn't going to deprive himself.

As Jeongguk caught his breath, the gangster let his fingers wander over the young man's satin dress, stopping at the little buttons on his chest. A smirk played across his lips as he began to unbutton them, soon revealing Jeongguk's milk-white chest. The latter felt himself blush even more, completely losing the insolence he'd had just a few minutes earlier. And Taehyung loved that.

He wasted no more time, bending down to capture Jeongguk's left nipple between his lips, and began to suck on it like a newborn baby. Jeongguk arched immediately, overcome by a powerful wave of pleasure, and despite the hand he had placed in front of his mouth, couldn't contain the moan that escaped.

"Sir!" he moaned loudly, remembering the nickname his man loved so much.

And it worked, because Taehyung felt himself harden a little more as he heard the soft cries of his dove. He quickly moved on to the other nipple, the first so red and swollen from the abuse. Jeongguk ran his hands through the gangster's brown hair, hooking his strands a little harder with each suck. When Taehyung had finished with his chest, he let his lips roam over his lover's milky skin, moving up to his neck, where he first placed chaste kisses, which turned into powerful hickeys. When the gangster finally separated from Jeongguk, his neck was full of purplish marks, of which he had to admit he was very proud. Jeongguk was his and his alone, and the whole world had to know it.

Starting with their three hostages, who until then had been watching them silently, their eyes wide with a mixture of fear, surprise and disgust. Surely they weren't going to...?

As soon as Taehyung separated from him, Jeongguk became impatient. He wanted more. He wanted more attention. He didn't want Taehyung to stop, he wanted him to go on. He wanted him to go further, to do more. So, unconsciously or not, he began to rub himself on the gangster's thigh, his cheeks pink and his gaze unfocused. He rubbed harder and harder, his cock hardening, all under Taehyung's satisfied gaze.

"Are you that horny, baby?" asked the gangster. "Do you like being watched that much?"

Taehyung could see inside him like an open book. It was a thought that had already crossed his mind when they were having sex before. Being watched. And even now, that thought couldn't leave his mind.

Jeongguk nodded softly as he continued to rub himself. Taehyung loved his dove's honesty with arousal. He placed his hands on his hips, preventing the singer from continuing his rubbing. This had the effect of making Jeongguk growl, no longer able to control his powerful desire.

"Don't give yourself pleasure alone, darling. If anyone's going to do it here, it's me."

As if to emphasise his words, he gave the singer's buttocks a little slap, and Jeongguk immediately got the message: he quickly lifted his dress and got rid of his underwear, finding himself partially naked not only in front of Taehyung, but also in front of their three prisoners. He then bent down to kiss the gangster, who gladly accepted the languorous kiss. When they parted, Jeongguk brought his lips to Taehyung's ear to whisper a few words.

"N-No need to prep me, just put it in now... Please..."

And who was Taehyung to refuse, when it was so kindly asked? He retracted his fingers, which were ready to prepare Jeongguk, and used them instead to unbutton his trousers.

Everything happened very quickly, Taehyung positioned himself at the entrance and, exchanging one last look with Jeongguk, entered his hole slowly. He quickly hit bottom, followed by a long moan from the singer, who had rolled his eyes in pleasure. Taehyung had a similar reaction, satisfied to finally be inside his dove.

He really lived for this.

~🥀~

Hope you liked it! I took more time, but I think this chapter is good (I really wasn't proud of my previous smut chapters...) I think I will continue the smut in the next chapter, but wanted to know : do you want to see some of the torture for the three prisonners, or not? I can understand that you don't really want to read that kind of things.
See you soon💕