1

15 months ago

15 months ago...

"It should be on your—." Sara phased through the wall and came face to face with three people in uniform. "'Did you find it?"

"Who are you?" The four teens asked at the same time.

"Sara, who are you with?"

"Shut up," She snapped and pulled out her earpiece.

"Who are you? Why are you always around?" The dark-haired girl asked. Sara glared at her as the bigger one reached for her. His hand went straight through her.

"Woah," He laughed. "Cool."

"Your bionic?"

"Uhhh," Sara muttered as she started running down the hall. She'd seen them on missions before. The dark-haired girl moved in front of her.

"Wait, why don't we know of you?" She asked.

"I don't know, I don't know you either?" There was a buzz from her collar as she grimaced and fell into the wall.

"Oh," She put her earpiece back in.

"What are you doing?! Get to the generator and repair it before it implodes!"

"I'm on it," She grimaced and took the earpiece back out.

"Why are you wearing a collar?" The guy asked.

"I'm assuming you're here to repair the generator as well?" She asked. Each of them nodded. She moved down the hall with them as she tugged at her collar. "This thing is so uncomfortable."

"What's your name?" One asked.

"Sara, now you?" She asked as they grounded the tunnel coming to the generator. "Do you want to handle this?"

"They can," The girl shoved the boys forward. "I've never met another girl before." She smirked. "I'm Bree. That's my brother Chase and Adam."

"And you're bionic?" Sara asked. "Why haven't the government found you?"

"Bree shut up!" Chase yelled. "If she works for the government we have to leave her alone. We aren't bionic, um, we're just, vigilantes."

"She has superspeed, he has super strength, and you have a superego," Sara pointed at each of them as she named off their abilities. Bree laughed when she realized what she'd said for Chase's.

"I like her, let's keep her," Bree put her arm around Sara's shoulders

"We can't," The boys fixed the generator. Sara's collar shocked her once more making her abilities glitch.

"Doesn't that affect your chip?" Sara tugged at the collar.

"Yeah, it hurts a lot," She laughed sadistically. "Wait so you are all hiding from the government?" None of them answered. She raised her hands. "I promise I won't tell, I haven't for the last few months, I'm just glad I finally met you."