39

Season 4 - Episode 25

[The Vanishing Pt. 1]

Sara was struggling to practice how to do her own makeup. She had wanted to for years, but no one would give her any, but she had some here. She and Bree shared a drawer full of makeup and she was struggling to get a smokey eye. She kept making it worse and worse until she looked like a raccoon.

"What are you doing?" Chase asked as he came into the capsule room. Sara put her hands over her face.

"Nothing! Get out!" She yelled. Chase paused and then saw the makeup in front of her.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked. He pulled a chair up next to her and saw the eyeshadow pallet open in front of her.

"No this is embarrassing," Sara turned and tried to shove him away. He just laughed and gently grabbed her arm.

"It can't be that bad," Sara turned around and Chase pursed his lips.

"Don't laugh," Sara pouted. Chase turned her chin.

"Don't cry, it'll run down your cheeks," He chuckled. "Hold on." Sara watched him move over to the drawer of makeup pulling out his makeup wipes.

"I can't get it," Sara sighed. She reached for the wipes, but Chase pushed her hand down.

"I can help you," He told her. She put her hands in her lap and waited for him to help her.

"This is humiliating," She breathed. Chase took a wipe and angled her face to the side as he gently cleaned off the dark eyeshadow.

"Well you're trying to learn, so I don't expect you to be perfect," Chase muttered. He pulled out another wipe and did the other eye.

"How do you know how to do this?" She asked. Chase paused for a moment. He was struggling to figure out if he should tell her he did her makeup a few times. It wasn't anything extravagant, but Sara thought it would be fun if he would do her makeup. It took her a while sometimes and Chase could easily pick things up. They'd even started painting together since he seemed to have a way with the brush, but that was before she forgot.

"Sure." He nodded. "But it was mostly you."

"Do you enjoy doing makeup?" She smiled. Chase gave her a tight smile. "Are you good?"

"I'm not horrible and it's not my favorite thing, but it's similar to painting."

"You like to paint?" Sara smiled. Chase grabbed the pallet and the brush as he tilted her head. He waited for her to close her eyes, but she was staring at him.

"I do like to paint and you have to close your eyes if you want me to help you." Sara laughed and closed her eyes.

"So do you think if I start painting too this will get easier for me?" Chase started with a light color. He explained it to her as he went through it. A light base. A dark shade over the middle area and then a darker pigment on the end. He picked up another brush and blended from the light to dark and then under the bottom of her lashes a bit.