37

Season 4 - Episode 23

[Space Colony Pt. 1]

It was boiling hot. Sara thought that her skin might melt off her bones. She had on a tank top and shorts as she lay on the floor in the main room. The others were trying to fain themselves with magazines as they attempted to enjoy their day off. Davenport deemed it too hot to train, which was a good decision.

"How are you not sweating?" Adam walked in with a shirt and a smile on.

"I'm a walking freezer," He shrugged. "My enhanced lung capacity keeps me nice and warm. Want me too—"

"Adam, no one wants you blowing your nasty breath on them," Chase grimaced. Sara stood up with her arms up as Adam laughed. He let out a strong breath as the others stood up too. "Ohh ohh get my back!" Chase held up his shirt. Sara spun around slowly so each side of her body was cooled down. The hydra loop arrived as Tasha and Davenport saw the kids spinning around in Adam's wing.

"Hey guys," Tasha smiled.

"Tasha!" The group moved over to her giving her a big group hug.

"Ahem, I have a big announcement," Davenport cleared his throat.

"You always do," Sara smirked as she crossed her arms.

"I, Donald Davenport am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet." He rubbed his hands together.

"What?" Bree asked.

"Behold," He moved toward the monitor. He clicked something on the table and an image appeared on the monitor. It was a bubble. "My very own space colony!" Chase moved forward. It was a clear infrastructure.

"Woah."

"That's amazing." Bree leaned against the table.

"You colonized a planet?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Chase threw his hands in the air.

"Because it was top secret," Davenport scoffed. Sara patted Chase's shoulder as he crossed his arms. "And because anytime I tell you guys anything you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half, or sink it." Davenport named off several things as he counted on his hand. "Well, you're the slight exception, Sara." She tilted her head to him.

"Looks cool, is that mars?" Bree moved closer to the screen.

"Please Mars," Davenport laughed. Chase mirrored his expression as well. "Mars is for amateurs. I colonized a planet in an entirely different galaxy." He moved closer to Chase. "Oh by the way did I mention I discovered an entirely different galaxy."

"How dare you?" Chase clenched his hands. Sara leaned into him moving her hand down his arm until he released his fist. She interlaced their hands.

"This planet is called Lithios and this high-tech dome mimics the Earth's environment. It provides oxygen and gravity to the colonists that I have hand-picked for the project. I'm also the honorary mayor of the colony." He smirked and took a stance with his hands on his hips. "Which I've named Davenportia!"