55

Season 1 - Episode 15

[They Grow Up So Fast]

The group had just gotten back from their tenth mission that week. Oliver and Kaz were complaining about how much their bodies hurt. Skylar was fine. Sara and Chase were a little tired, but they had their own reasons. Bree had nasty blisters on the bottoms of her feet.

"If I hurt this bad now what am I going to feel like when I'm older?" Oliver muttered as he shifted uncomfortably in his suit.

"I don't know, but I know how we'll look," Kaz pulled out his phone. Chase walked over handing Sara a bottle of water. She grabbed his arm making him stop in front of her. He bit into his green apple. She never understood why he liked the green ones so much, they were sour. The red was sweeter and more deletable, she didn't really like apples as much though.

"What?" He asked. She shrugged and stared at his suit.

"The suit really works for you," Chase did a little twirl.

"Really?"

"You too stop flirting and look at this!" Kaz announced. Chase put his arm around her shoulder as they leaned behind him. "Look this app ages photos." He took a picture of Oliver. Sara snorted and then covered her mouth. "That is you at eighty." Kaz showed him the phone.

"Ah," Oliver griamced.

"Cute moustache," Skylar joked.

"Moustache?" Kaz looked at the photo again. "Uh, no, no that's all nose hair."

"Guys, why are you so freaked out about growing older anyway?" Chase asked them. "It's just part of life. Personally, I'm looking forward to ageing gracefully."

"Oh really," Sara stepped back as Kaz lifted the phone. "Cause this is you." He showed him a picture and then showed Sara. She nodded.

"I can see your aged beauty," She held his chin as he smiled at her.

"See big deal that's what everybody looks like at eighty and the only thing that matters is I will still have Sara with me." He kissed her cheek. Kaz checked his phone again.

"Dude, that's you at forty."

"What!" Chase grabbed the phone and stepped back.

"Ooo yeah wait hand me the phone. Sara, what will you look like?" Kaz reached for it, but she grabbed his wrist.

"You even try to take a picture of me with that and I will phase your phone into the core of the earth." She threatened. Chase turned off the screen.

"You're going to need a new phone, cause this one just broke," Chase patted his shoulder and ran off. Sara stretched cracking her back a few times. The boys grimaced and looked at her.