11

Season 3 - Episode 24

[First Day of Bionic Academy]

Sara didn't sleep well last night. She'd been too excited about this morning to get much rest so she was asleep, with her head resting on Chase's shoulder in the hyperloop as they waited to arrive at the Bonic Academy. Chase was nerding out over how impressive the hyperloop was. Sara tried her best to stay awake, but it just didn't happen, the moment of the train lulled her to sleep. When they arrived, Chase was hesitant to wake her, but he wanted to explore and he knew she would want to as well.

"Welcome to Davenport Bionic Academy," Davenport swept his arms out wide.

"Impressive," Sara yawned.

"Oh come on, I need a little more enthusiasm from you." Davenport sighed.

"A window!" Adam ran toward it.

"Thank you!"

"The hydro loop is amazing," Chase grinned. Leo got out just behind Sara as they both spun around looking at the entry hall.

"I'm gonna throw up," Leo grumbled.

"Erw," Sara grimaced and moved away from him.

"What do you think?" Davenport asked.

"It's amazing. A beautiful view, tons of space, I'm assuming we're living in the basement again?" Bree threw her arm around Sara's shoulder as she looked around.

"No," He smirked. "Out here we call it below sea level." Sara rolled her eyes. "Also the hydro loop will take you wherever you want on the island at any time." He moved toward another room. "This is one of the main classrooms and this is the training room." He walked through a set of doors. "This is where we will train the kids to use their abilities to become heroes."

"You couldn't teach chase, what kind of chance do they have?" Adam joked.

"Guys this is serious, you have important roles as mentors," Davenport sighed.

"Don't worry Big D," Leo stepped forward. "We got this. Now what exactly will I be teaching?"

"Nothing, you're a student," Davenport shook his head.

"What? You gave me a mission suit, you told me I was part of the team," Leo gestured to the other four. "Was that all a lie?"

"Yes, he says a lot of things," Bree turned on her heel. "Still waiting on that sweet sixteen!"

"To be fair, we didn't have Sara with us at the time." Davenport patted Leo's arm.

"Sara's only been with us for a few months." Sara put her hands up.

"Oh I'm not arguing about this," She turned and walked out of the room as Chase followed her. "What do you think our room will look like?"

"The same," Chase shrugged. "I'm more excited to see what the lab looks like." He clapped his hands excitedly.