42

Season 1 - Episode 2[Holding Out For A Hero]

[Holding Out For A Hero]

Sara had woken up earlier than the others. She wanted to see her mom. It had occurred to her when Oliver had mentioned his mother that Giselle had said something about her mother too. Striker was broken out of the high-security facility and she wanted to know as well. She hacked into the government's systems and realized that her mother was free as well. She didn't know where she was, but she was most likely in hiding. That or she was still searching for Sara, which terrified her slightly. She started diving into further files on her and Striker. Bree and Skylar had come down to sit with her since they were being annoyed by the boys arguing.

"Uh, Sara, what are you doing?" Bree asked.

"I'm looking at old files," She muttered as she moved from table to table.

"On who?"

"No one," She shook her head.

"Don't lie, your hair is up and when your hair is up it's when you're thinking?" Bree pulled her phone out of her back pocket. Sara swiped her hand across the screen and showed them the picture of Striker and her mother. "Oh."

"You're looking at yourself?" Skylar asked.

"No that's her twin, Striker," Bree explained.

"She was killed, but I wanted to know more about her files since I couldn't remember much about her," Sara added as she turned around staring at the screen. "It's just weird."

"That's understandable but why are you staring at your mother?" Bree started scrolling on her phone. She was looking at her social media platforms trying to see if she gained any new friends.

"She escaped from containment. I think I might go try to find her." Sara tilted her head to the side.

"What?" Bree snapped her attention back to her. "No. no way. Nope!"

"I wasn't asking for permissions," Sara pointed out.

"Alright, fine, be stubborn, get the rest of your memory wiped away," Bree put her phone back up as she started scrolling again. Skylar looked between the two of them and raised her phone as well. She decided to not get involved in their past until she got to know each of them better.

The others came down in the hyperlift. Davenport stepped out first happily. Sara ignored them as she was deep in her mother's file. She thought that maybe if she found something in her research she could recover parts of her memory. She'd been having dreams lately that felt like they could have been past memories, but she wasn't sure.

"Good news ladies, I'm about to teach my first superhero lesson,' Davenport bragged. She turned seeing Sara's mother on the screen. "What are you doing?"