15

Season 4 - Episode 2

[Bionic Rebellion Pt. 2]

"We took out Krane, what makes you think we can't take out you four?"

"We were already the four best students here. It's about time we become the masters!" Sebastian smirked.

"We've gotta do something about Mr. Davenport," Bree told them.

"I can get them," Sara told them. "Trust me."

"Don't trust her," Emily scoffed.

"Here, I'll let you watch him die first," Sebastian added as he clicked a button. The four turned to the screen as Perry pointed to tit.

"Look it's the mechanical people!" Perry yelled.

"Yes, we're saved," Davenport leaned forward with hope.

"Not exactly," Sebastian tilted his head.

"Sebastian."

"He blew up the hydroloop tunnel and cut off your oxygen supply," Chase explained.

"So bad news we're going to need a new hydro loop," Adam pointed out.

"Adam."

"Well I can't say we're going to need a new father too, that'd be rude." Adam scoffed as he glared down at Bree.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?" Davenport stood up.

"Sebastian knows about KRane and he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students," Bree shook her head.

"What? How does he know about Krane? Sara?" She glared at the TV. Chase raised his hand slowly.

"I might have told him," He grimaced. "Only because I thought we were friends."

"Chase has been very helpful and once my brothers and sisters realize what reality happened to our father, they will join me," Sebastian explained as he stepped closer to the screen. "Then we can fulfill his dream of bionic humans running the world."

"Don't let him near the other students, they can't know about Krane yet,' Davenport shook his head. "They won't understand why we had to destroy their creator."

"Then you probably shouldn't have just told them," Sebastian smirked. Sara turned around moving closer to them. Davenport continued to plead with them, but Sebastian shut off the stream.

"Great, now we'll never know why we should trust them?" Adam shook his head.

"Why are you doing this? We were the ones that took out Krane," Chase reasoned.

"Yes and now you'll know how it feels to lose a father."

"Krane wasn't your father," Sara argued.

"He was our leader. He was going to show the world that bionic humans are superior–."