32

Season 4 - Episode 19

[On The Edge Pt. 1]

Striker, S-1, and Leo came over to the group of four. They were talking about the mission they went on this week. It wasn't that impressive, but it was funny because Leo was covered in sludge.

"Guys, guess what?" Leo smiled. Sara looked at Striker confused.

"Uh?"

"I slipped out," She smirked. Sara groaned and leaned back into Chase.

"After looking through thousands of names, I finally picked out my real name," S-1 explained. Striker put her arm around her neck.

"Oh that's amazing," Bree nodded. "What is it?"

"Charlotte."

"Taylor." "Taylor." S-1 and Striker said at the same time as Leo's.

"Oh right, my second choice," Leo smiled nervously.

"Well that's great, it fits you," Sara nodded. Striker couldn't stop smiling at Taylor. When she turned Sara gave her a look and she blushed a bit.

"It doesn't matter much to me, I didn't remember your first name and I won't remember this one either." Adam shook his head. Striker kicked his shin making him pout.

"Guys, guess what?" Davenport came forward with a big smile.

"You're eligible for senior discounts?" Adam guessed.

"No, maybe, I don't want to talk about it. The president wants to honor you all for completing your 1,000th mission." Davenport wiggled his hands a lot.

"That pompous-." Striker started to speak, but Sara phased them back together.

"Hey," Taylor gave her a sat look.

"She'll be out later," Sara smiled a bit.

"Wait really, that's awesome," Bree smiled. "Finally."

"Finally some recognition," Leo smiled proudly.

"Yeah," Davenport looked back at the group. "It'll be a banquet later this week and um, Leo it's just for the original team." He explained.

"What, I've been on plenty of missions with them," Leo shook his head. "How is this fair?"

'It's not," Striker shook her head. Sara turned staring at her.

"How did you get out?" Sara threw her hands in the air.

"Shhh," She covered Sara's mouth.

"Technically it's been 2,262 missions, but who's counting.," Chase smirked. Sara shoved Striker to the side, but she just moved over to Taylor's side. The two of them stood close to one another. Sara smirked as she looked over at the others.