53

Season 1 - Episode 13

[Sheep-Shifting]

Sara was on a stoll hanging up one of the streamers. It was Halloween. She was hoping this one would be better than on the bionic island since Chase and Bree were possessed by a deadly virus that drove them to try and kill everyone else. Chase was holding the bottom of the stool as she leaned back.

"Does that look straight?"

"Uh," Bree paused what she was doing as she looked up. "A little looser. That side is hanging lower." Sara moved closer almost tipping the stool over.

"Sara." Chase put his foot on the bottom rung of the stool as he wrapped his arms around her legs.

"It's fine, you can hold me," Sara laughed as she adjusted the rope letting it fall a little more. She looked back up at her work satisfied. "You can let go now, Chase." She looked at him. He moved her off the stool and loosened his grip slowly dropping her to the ground. "Or you could do that." She kissed his cheek. He grabbed a pumpkin and moved it over to the counter.

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Oliver and Kaz are plotting soemthing over there?" Bree asked. Sara turned seeing both of them smile at one another.

"Yup."

"I'm gonna ignore it until something blows up," Chase tapped the pumpkin. "How do you even know how to carve pumpkins?"

"I saw it on the internet and I really want to do it," Sara shrugged as she turned it around until she could find a flat side. "He'll be cute." Skylar came around the corner.

"Hey, Skylar I just want to remind you about my standing offer for one romantic dinner," Oliver jumped up getting her attention. "That offer also applies to a romantic lunch, breakfast, smoothie, and other select beverages."

"Sure, how about dinner tonight?" She smiled.

"I get it you're totally busy," Oliver sighed.

"Oh he's not even listening to her," Sara muttered as she walked back over to the decoration pile with Bree.

"Well, he's nervous and she always used to shoot him down. All of this is new," Bree picked up a plastic skeleton. "Where do you think—"

"Doors," Sara pointed to the balcony doors.

"Wait you said yes!" Oliver's shoes squeaked as he turned back to her.

"No you can't have dinner tonight," Kaz stood up too. "We have Halloween plans. We've been doing them for eight years. You know, new victims."

"It's like he thinks we can't hear him," Chase whispered. Sara just shrugged and put a witch's hat on his head.

"She said yes, she can't take it back," Oliver ran to the island grabbing plates and moving them onto the stove. "Okay, where to begin." One of the pumpkins exploded and threw pumpkin guts all over him.