46

Season 1 - Episode 6

[Follow the Leader]

Sara woke up to a mission alert. Bree and Skylar threw her suit at her as they dressed and grabbed their gear. Skylar peeled off to go check on the guys to see if they were actually getting ready or still playing video games. Bree and Sara got to the entrance and waited as they checked their phones about the mission.

"Hmm."

"What?"

"Chase left me on read," Sara stuck her phone in her bag. Skylar and Oliver came down setting their bags down at swell.

"Kaz will be down in a second." They nodded.

"Where's Chase?" Skylar looked around.

"I don't know we were just talking about that," Sara crossed her arms.

"He's usually the first one down here. Having no life really frees up your calendar," Bree joked. Sara blinked several times and stared at her. "Well not since you're in the picture, you know I'm joking."

"I know," Sara smiled.

"Well, what are we going to do?" Oliver asked. "We can't go on our first mission without our mission leader."

"We have to get to Centium City," Skylar reasoned.

"She's right, we'll have to go without him. He would want us to anyway. We can figure out what's up with Chase later and where is Kaz?" Sara looked up the stairs as he stumbled down tugging at his suit. There was a loud sound playing on his phone.

"Elite Force!" He yelled.

"I'm not dealing with that," Sara waved her hand in his direction. "Let's go."

"It's our first official mission, when we show up people need to know we're there," Kaz explained.

"I think they will know when they aren't fearing for their lives, lets go," Sara yanked the door open waving for everyone to get out.

The team quickly got to the centium arch and Sara was able to talk the others around to get the tourists off before the glass completely shattered. Kaz used his fire ability to seal the cracks while Oliver held them together so the other three could rush the people to safety. When they were down people interviewed them and Kaz whipped out his phone playing the theme sound and yelling 'Elite Force!' into the screen. It reminded Sara of Adam when they had the reality TV show that followed them around. For a day. When the team got back to the tower they walked in seeing Chase standing there looking shocked.

"Where have you been?" Bree asked.

"You went on the mission without me?" Chase looked at Sara, but she was pointing at Perry.