52

Season 1 - Episode 12

[Home Sweet Home Pt. 2]

Sara had started helping to try to fix the robot. She's cleaned off her gears and applied more WD40 to make sure they don't rust as Chase closed up the meat suit.

"You know, I really like Chrissie, but now that you two are standing closer together," Kaz pointed from his android to Sara. "I'm really losing feelings fast."

"What does that even mean?" Sara glared at him.

"I'm not thinking blondes is a good way to go," Kaz turned in his chair seeing Chase staring at him. "I mean, I know you like blondes, but I'm feeling maybe a brunette."

"Date Bree—mmm—wait no, you aren't her type," Sara tapped her chin. "I bet I could find you someone."

"I would rather Chase just make me the perfect girl."

"What happens if I don't really want to make you another," Chase crossed his arms.

"You are the smartest man in the world. You built her in one day, you can make another in a few hours, I mean," Kaz stood up. "Unless you're not the smartest man in the world."

"Low blow, Kaz," Sara pointed at him. Chase turned to her and she shrugged. He took off running back to the hyper lift to create another robot.

"Oh he's so easy to manipulate," Kaz chuckled. Sara turned the chair Chrissie was seated in and looked at her.

"You're pretty." Chrissie reached over touching Sara's hand.

"Oh no you don't," Kaz moved toward the computer.

"Oh, are you just upset because your perfect girl is picking me?" Sara smirked as she shut the computer before he could get to it.

"She beast!" Kaz yelled. Chrissie gasped and covered her mouth. "No—that's not."

"Don't call her that," Chrissie stood up pushing Sara behind her. Kaz looked between the two frightened and confused. Sara covered her mouth so she didn't laugh. Chase came back up with a container in his arms full of parts.

"What is happening?" He asked looking at the blonde. Chrissie put her arm around Sara's waist pulling her closer to her. "Uh." Chase set the box down.

"Your girlfriend stole mine," Kaz complained. "Change her back."

"I thought you said you didn't like blondes," Sara shot back. Chase tried to move closer to Sara, but Chrissie stepped forward.

"Okay, we gotta fix that," He muttered and grabbed the laptop.