47

Season 1 - Episode 7

[The List]

Davenport had sent the group a box of tech from the lab back in Mission Creek. He was turning the basement into a nursery for the baby. Sara thought it was funny that he had a mansion yet the only place he could think of for a nursery was the basement. He did raise three kids down there already so he was probably following a general theme. Chase had called a team meeting so everyone was sitting in mission command.

"Ah yes, thank you all for coming," Chase leaned against the table.

"We live here, did you really have to put posters up in the kitchen?" Bree asked as she turned the pink piece of paper back to him.

"That was Oliver's idea," Chase pointed to his right.

"And I think the attendance speaks for itself." Chase put his hand on his shoulder.

"Anyway, I have an update for our plan to warn all the superheroes about Roman and Riker," Chase moved around the table. "By using Kaz's computer password from Might Med, we were able to access the encrypted superhero communications network."

"A secure way for superheroes to message each other without exposing themselves to the outside world," Oliver explained to Bree.

"It's also a great way to share recipes," Skylar smiled. "Red Assasin loved my banana muffins." Sara tapped the center of the table bringing up people's profiles.

"The network has gathered the locations of the remaining superheroes. It took some time since most of them used civilian cover identities to live undetected," Kaz spun in his chair and stood up.

"Oh, which reminds me I also have a civilian cover identity now. Secretly I'm Kaz a fire-powered superhero, but to the world, I'm Match Head a mild-mannered regular Joe." Kaz smiled.

"I don't think that's right."

"Your civilian cover has a superhero name?" Bree asked.

"Superhero name, I know like, four-match heads?" Kaz shrugged his shoulders. Chase put a hand on his shoulder and pointed to the chair.

"Have a seat," Kaz sat down. "My point is, now that the list is complete we can warn all the superheroes that Roman and Riker are trying to hunt them down."

"Hey, Crossbow's on here," Skylar smiled as she pointed to one of the names. "She taught me everything I know about being a superhero. She was my first real friend on earth."

"Yeah, but I'm your first best friend, right?" Bree asked. Skylar looked over at Sara for a moment.

"No, not even close," Skylar shook her head. "Look, she's living undercover right here in Centium City. I can't wait to see her. It's been years."