Chapter 17**

As Friday's workday drew to a close, you shut down your computer and stepped out of your home office, eager to start your evening and weekend with Wanda. With Wanda unexpectedly having to go into the office during the day, she had to drop off the boys at her parents house earlier than planned, giving you a bit of extra time to prepare for your evening together.

In the midst of a bustling week, Wanda found herself juggling a multitude of responsibilities, from ferrying the boys to doctor appointments in preparation for the upcoming school year to running essential errands. On top of that, the twins friends occasionally popped in for lively playdates, adding to the whirlwind of activity in their home.

You two not having the intimate moments you normally would steal, making this evening and weekend much needed, just the two of you.

Her message from earlier played in your mind like a sweet melody, "I want you to wear that red dress I love so much on you." You located the item she desired, pulling out the stunning red midi dress with a daring slit that elegantly revealed your upper thigh. Placing the dress on your bed, you selected a pair of silver heels to complement the outfit. Standing back and admiring the ensemble laid out before you, your phone buzzed with a text from Wanda.

"Meet me at The Rooftop for 7:30. I'll have a car pick you up at your house for 7."

Your heart fluttered as you imagined a romantic dinner at one of your favorite restaurants, overlooking the city lights. Glancing out the window, you spotted Wanda's sleek black BMW pulling into her driveway. Watching her step out of the car with effortless grace, her presence exuded power and authority. Her auburn hair cascaded down her back, framing her sharp jawline and accentuating her features. The way she carried herself, with confidence and poise, left you breathless.

As your heart raced at the sight of her, a mix of desire and reverence washed over you, acknowledging the immense power she held. She was like a goddess in human form, commanding attention with every move she made.

Glancing at the clock, you noted it was only 5:15, giving you ample time to prepare for your evening with Wanda. Your bedroom filled with steam as you stood in the shower, the towel wrapped around your body. Exiting the shower, you walked over to your closet, selecting some alluring lingerie to complete your ensemble for the night ahead.

Unknown to you, Wanda's dark green orbs watch you from her window. Putting her earrings in her ear, her eyes follow your every movement. Her heart beats out of her chest when she sees you unwrap the towel off your body walking around naked, blissfully unaware of the stalking eyes devouring you with her possessive and predatory stare.

God does she love you. Every minute it's you in her mind, your touch, your voice, your smell. The reality of you belonging to her makes her body heat up, you are all hers as she is yours.

The evening and upcoming weekend hold a mystery, a promise of something exciting and unknown that she has planned for you. The thought of her presence ignites a spark of curiosity and eagerness within you, wondering what surprises and delights she has in store.

***
The car glides to a stop in front of the elegant restaurant and you step out, the anticipation building as you make your way inside and approach the hostess. "Hi, I'm meeting my girlfriend. It should be under Maximoff," you inform her with a sense of excitement. The hostess looks down at her tablet, a warm smile gracing her features. "Right this way. Ms. Maximoff is waiting for you," she replies, leading you up the stairs as the lively chatter of other patrons fills the air, creating a buzz of excitement and anticipation.

As you ascend the stairs, the ambiance of the restaurant envelops you, with the murmur of conversations blending harmoniously with the soft music playing in the background. You catch a glimpse of Wanda, sitting elegantly at a table, her gaze fixed over on the rooftop barrier adorned with twinkling lights and delicate flowers. The city lights paint a mesmerizing backdrop against the dark sky, with the gentle breeze barely stirring the air. Lanterns cast a warm glow, creating an intimate and inviting atmosphere as you step out onto the rooftop.