Chapter 23***

As you stand there, the weight of the revelations sinking in, you can't help but feel a mix of emotions. Confusion, hurt, and betrayal swirl inside you, making it difficult to make sense of it all.

You find yourself grappling with the lies and secrecy that have been woven into your relationship with both Wanda and Natasha. The fact that they knew each other before the block party, yet acted as strangers, leaves you questioning the authenticity of your connection with them.

The thought of Wanda keeping something from you, something that Natasha seems to be aware of, fills you with a sense of unease. You can't help but wonder what it is that Wanda is hiding and why she feels the need to keep it from you.

The trust that you once had in both Wanda and Natasha now feels fragile, hanging by a thread. The realization that they were willing to deceive you, even if it was for your protection, leaves you feeling hurt and unsure of where to go from here.

As you watch Wanda and her boys from your window, the love you feel for her is overwhelming, but it is now tinged with doubt. You wonder if she will ever reveal the truth and if your relationship can withstand the secrets that have been kept.

Though you had initially decided to leave the matter alone and trust Wanda, the knowledge that your best friend is also aware of the secret amplifies your pain. It intensifies the feeling of betrayal, knowing that both of them have kept this from you.

As you continue to ponder your next move, you suddenly realize that Wanda has gone inside and is attempting to reach you. The sound of your phone ringing snaps you out of your thoughts, and you quickly answer it.

"Hello?" you say, your voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Hey, Detka," she replies, her voice filled with concern. "I've been trying to reach you. Is everything okay, sweetheart?"

You hesitate for a moment, the endearing name she uses melting your heart. The weight of the secret and the questions swirling in your mind make it difficult to find the right words.

"I... I don't know," you finally admit, your voice trembling slightly. "There's something I need to talk to you about."

There's a brief pause on the other end of the line, and you can hear the concern in Wanda's voice. "What's wrong?"

Taking a deep breath, you gather your thoughts before continuing. "Um, it has something to do with Natasha." You hear her breath catch in her throat, sensing her panic. "I've learned that the secret you've been keeping from me... Natasha seems to be aware of it too."

There's a moment of silence, and you can sense the tension building on both ends of the line. "I..." she stutters, unable to form words.

"Come over, let me try to explain in person, baby," Wanda finally speaks, her voice filled with regret.

The conflicting emotions inside you intensify, and you struggle to find the right words. "I don't want to fight in front of the boys, Wanda."

"Detka," she says softly, her tone cracking from hearing her name fall from your lips in a way that she hates. "Please, let's talk about this in person. I promise we won't fight. Just give me a chance to explain."

You stay silent, letting out a sigh. "Okay. I'll come over this evening, once the boys are down for the night."

Wanda lets out a relieved breath. "Thank you," she says, her voice filled with guilt.