Chapter 13***

Wanda found herself falling deeply in love. The connection between the two of you was undeniable from the moment you locked eyes. The sparks that ignited between you quickly grew into a passionate flame, as you embark on a beautiful journey together.

A month has flown by the relationship blossoming. Wanda and you found yourselves experiencing a whirlwind of emotions during that first month. Each day was filled with butterflies in your stomachs and a sense of euphoria as you discovered new layers of love and affection for one another.

Wanda, with her vibrant personality and fierce determination, felt an overwhelming sense of joy and contentment. Your presence brought out the best in her inspiring Wanda to embrace her true self and explore uncharted territories. Every conversation, touch, and shared moment felt like a treasure, deepening your bond.

You, a gentle and compassionate soul, were amazed by the depth of your feelings for Wanda. You're in awe at Wanda's strength and resilience, finding comfort in your shared dreams and aspirations. Finally, you felt a sense of security and comfort in her arms knowing that you had found a partner who accepted you for who you truly are and vice versa for her.

You both navigated the rollercoaster of emotions that come with any new relationship. There were moments of vulnerability where insecurities and past wounds resurfaced but you faced them together. You've learned to communicate your needs and fears, creating a safe space for vulnerability and growth.

Besides the excitement and joy both Wanda and you also experienced moments of fear and doubt. Both wondered if what you had was too good to be true. But with every doubt that crept in you found comfort in the unwavering support and understanding you've received from one another.

As the first month of the relationship drew to a close, Wanda and you realized that the love had grown deeper and stronger than you both could have ever imagined.

Wanda dazed in thought about the last month that had seemed to flown by in a blink of an eye hears laughter coming from the living room. Wanda turns around from the stove where's she's currently flipping pancakes for breakfast. Seeing you dressed in her shirt and sweatpants as you had slept over the night before watching you on the floor with her boys playing with Legos.

It was a heartwarming sight for Wanda to witness you effortlessly blending into their family dynamic and engaging with her children even when you two are still keeping your relationship a secret as the divorce is in full swing.

But seeing your genuine enthusiasm and connection with her boys filled Wanda's heart with warmth. It was a beautiful reminder of the love and support that you had brought not only to the relationship but also to your role as a loving partner to her children.

In that moment, Wanda felt a deep sense of appreciation for your willingness to embrace her children as your own. She realized that your involvement with her boys not only brought them happiness but also strengthened the bond between all of them.

Her heart swells with love and admiration as she watched you engage with her boys, helping them build imaginative Lego creations and sharing in their laughter and excitement. It was a beautiful sight that solidified Wanda's belief that you were always meant for her it just took time to have found you.

She saw the love and care that you poured into every interaction with her children and it filled her with a sense of security and happiness. It was a reminder that you were not just two individuals in a relationship but a united family even though it's secret, supporting and cherishing one another having her heart overflow with love as she looked at you.

The aroma of pancakes and freshly brewed coffee fills the air, creating an inviting atmosphere in her cozy home.

With breakfast nearly ready, Wanda decides it was time to call her loved ones to the table raising her voice, calling out in her sweet gentle but yet commanding tone, "Billy, Tommy, and Y/n, breakfast is ready!"