Part 4

In University drom

White Moon Pack members are woke up and get ready to go their packs all of them are waiting for their pack cars. After 10 mins car arrived in University drom gate the White Moon Pack members all are get in the car to go their destination.They all enjoy the views and singing songs talking randomly so now they are tired it tooks 1 hour to go their pack now they all arrived.

One day before Seungcheol birthday

White Moon Pack leader Kim Bin thinks about tomorrow he is happy because his friend sons is going to find his mate he thinks about this and going to sleep

Today is Seungcheol birthday

Black moon pack peoples are very happy because their future Pack leader found their pack luna today so all of them are happy.

Black moon pack palace Choi Hansol the youngest going to wakeup is hyung and suprise him to get help of their sub leaders sons Hansol,Mingyu,Jun,
Soonyoung,Jihoon,Seokmin all them are going to their pack future leader room.

When they get in the room Hansol going near to his hyung and loudly said Happy Birthday hyung in Seungcheol ear. Seungcheol hearing someone scream in his ear he woke up first he got annoyed after he see his friends and his brother are handling the cake and singing happy birthday song. He smiled thanks them and cutting the cake.

Hansol : Happy birthday hyung. I'm waiting to see our future Luna he said happily.

Seungcheol blush and thanks him all of them are tease him and talking randomly when their pack luna Choi Bora come and see all of them are happily talking she smiled and going near to his elder son.

Choi Bora : 'Kiss Seungcheol forehead and wish' Happy birthday my son your dreams come true stay strong and happy because great full to your pack and your mate pack love you.

Seungcheol : Thanks mom. I love you too.

Hansol : Mom only love hyung said with pout.

Choi Bora : 'chuckled at her youngest son' I love you too my baby bear🐻‍❄️ she said with smile.

Hansol : 'Hugged his mom' Love you mom

Choi Bora : 'Kissed and hugged her sons' I love you my two babies more than anything

Seungcheol and Hansol give kiss to their mom they are happily hugging someone cough and said now no one love me by Choi Minjun their Head Alpha.

Choi Bora and his chuckled at their head alpha.

Choi Bora : Come on honey we love you and our pack also love you for being the great head alpha. She said with smile.

Hansol : Dad we always love you.

Seungcheol : Dad Hansol is right we always love you.

Choi Minjun : I know my sons and my pack peoples love me but your mom just now said he loves more than her sons not me🥲

Choi Bora : Slap her mate childly said yes I love my sons more than anything said with smile and smirk at her mate.

Seungcheol and Hansol chuckled at their parents.

In the whole conversation and scenes
Jun, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Seokmin, Mingyu. Happily seeing their Pack leader family.

Choi Bora : See them and said Come on my sons you 5 them also our sons come and join the family hug.

All of them are happily hugging and smiling. The pack sub leaders come and see there their sons are hug with their pack leader and family members. The all sub leaders chuckled.

Sub leader 1 ( Jun dad) : Bow and said Good morning Minjun Alpha party things are arriving soon. And Happy birthday to our future leader.

Seungcheol : Thanks uncle and uncle you can call me Seungcheol I'm your son too.

Choi Minjun : Come on my friends just call me Minjun don't be so respectful to me.

Sub leaders : Okay Minjun but infront public we only call with you respectfully.

Choi Minjun : Okay. I want you all can go and pick up the White Moon Pack members safely into our Pack at the party time after party you guys have to safely drop them to their pack .

Sub leaders : Okay Minjun and once again Happy birthday Seungcheol.

Seungcheol : Thanks uncle.

Sub leaders sons all are hugged their fathers and said bye. Now all of them are leave Seungcheol room to their respective works.

Seungcheol and his Wolf Coups

Seungcheol : Happy birthday Coups.

Coups : Happy birthday Cheol. Let's get ready. I wish evening come soon I can't wait to see our mate.

Seungcheol: chuckled at his Wolf said be patient Coups.

After 20 mins he happily talking with his Wolf and get up for ready to eat breakfast. and he plan to visit their pack peoples.

On the other side Hansol is ready to suprise his hyung so he want help from their other hyungs he planned simple party to his hyung because it's the best birthday to his hyung.

Soonyoung : Hansol what's your plan?

Hansol : I'm going to give simple party to Seungcheol hyung. The party was like what he like to eat and things. It's favourite things are Cherry and Melonpan so we are going to make cake food and dessert for Seungcheol hyung.

Mingyu : Sigh and rolled his ice did you know about cooking solie.

Hansol : pout and said no hyung.

All 5 them are chuckled at their makane.

Mingyu : okay don't pout we will make it for you and Seungcheol hyung.

Hansol : Thankyou Mingyu hyung.

All of them are start their work and make all what Hansol says. Seungcheol also get ready and visit their pack peoples after he comeback to their palace. Hansol, Soonyoung,Jun, Jihoon, Seokmin and Mingyu give their suprise to him he is happy for the gifts and their party thanks to them.

In White Moon Pack

All of them are ready to the party all or looking good at their outfits .

Kim Bin : My sons all are looking good . Now come to the main gate Black Moon Pack Sub leaders arrived to pick up us so come quickly he said and walked out the room.

All of them are taking their all things what they need and lock their room door and going to the main gate. In this 1 hour travel all of them are talking about Black Moon Pack how the pack was look like they ask the question to their pack leader.

Their pack leader chuckled and said be patient my sons we will arrive soon.