Part 15

Next day morning

Joshua wake up still his body paining he got up from the bed and ready to go university. Jeongcheol also wakeup and fresh up Seungcheol going downstairs to get breakfast for him and Jeonghan before he could go downstairs he decided to check Joshua so he going to Joshua room and saw Joshua is not there. Seungcheol think may be he will be in downstairs he said and closed the door. Seungcheol saw Joshua talking with his mom in dinning table.

Bora : Good morning Joshua. Are you feeling better now?

Joshua : Good morning mom. Yes mom I feel better now.

Bora : Good eat this medicine now after 10 minutes eat your breakfast after that eat this tablet.

Joshua : Mom I'm fine i think you should through the tablets to dustbin.

Bora : I know now you eat this or I will complaint about this to your dad.

Joshua : No it's fine i will take the medicine he said and ate the medicine.

Bora smiled at Joshua and saw her eldest son come to dinning table.

Bora : Oh Cheol come Good morning.

Seungcheol : Hug his mom and said "Good morning beautiful".

Bora : Yes I'm beautiful now come and sit i will go and take breakfast for you and Jeonghan.

Seungcheol  said okay, he look Joshua but Joshua didn't look him he avoid Seungcheol gaze.

Seungcheol : Mmm... Joshua how are you feeling now?

Joshua : eyes met Seungcheol eyes and said"I'm fine Alpha".

Seungcheol : Okay take rest today and tomorrow you can go university.

Joshua : Mm actually Alpha I have important class today...

Seungcheol look mad because Joshua again not obey his words.

Seungcheol : I said take rest don't you understand Omega, he said and anger tone.

Joshua : He is scared now "I...mm sorry... Alpha".

Seungcheol : Why you always don't obey to me WHY? Using alpha voice he said loudly  making Joshua shivering. "KNEEL OMEGA". Joshua next second kneel down infront of his Alpha and submitted to his Alpha. Bora come out when her son voice heard very loudly he saw Joshua is kneeling infront her Son.

Bora : Seungcheol clam down you scare him. Seungcheol look his mom angrily.
Bora also scared looking her son eyes. She also going to submit but she is not submitted to her son because her husband mate alpha voice come out from the upstairs.

Minjun : Growled Seungcheol don't use your Alpha power at my mate and clam down my son, he said and coming downstairs.

Everyone heard the Growl sound and all of them are come to downstairs they all saw Joshua is kneeling infront of Seungcheol,  Seungcheol is look scary and. Luna is shivering and their pack leader look very angry. Minjun going near to his wife released his scent to make his mate clam and looking Seungcheol very angrily.

Minjun : Seungcheol come to your senses your mate his scared and i will definitely going to punish for using your power toy mate Seungcheol. Now come your senses.

Seungcheol couldn't control himself Joshua is now scared more on the other Jeonghan third heat start. The situation is very difficult to Seungcheol.

Bora : Alpha please clam down he is our son.

Minjun : Shut up Omega i know he is our son but I can't leave him for using his power at you. He said in anger tone and going to touch his son but one voice heard.
It's none other than Grandma.

Grandma : Minjun first control yourself and help Seungcheol to clam himself to using your both secents. Bora released her secent to make her Alpha clam down after that both th are released their scent to clam their son. Seungcheol is now clam down he look Joshua is scarring because of him. So kneel infront of Joshua and leaned to them.

Seungcheol : Hey Joshua I'm sorry. He said and help Joshua to get up.

Minjun : Seungcheol leave him and come to my room you all go and do your works. Joshua stay with your mom.

In Minjun room.

Minjun : Seungcheol I know you are powerful but how can you use your power at your own Mom.

Seungcheol : Dad I'm extremely sorry i lost my control.

Minjun : Seungcheol your going to leader of the White Moon Pack if you couldn't control yourself then your pack peoples don't accept as their leader. So try to control your wolf i know your wolf his more overprotective that thing okay for your mates but you scared your own Mom and she is my mate how can you do that?

Seungcheol : I'm really sorry dad for my wolf behaviour I try to control him sorry dad.

Minjun : No Seungcheol I couldn't accept your sorry because now I'm the pack leader and i have to punish you for scared my mate and pack Luna. Your punishment is night time gaurd to our pack and you have to stay in our pack village for 1 week. It's my order seungcheol he said loud tone.

Seungcheol : But dad..

Minjun : I'm your pack leader Seungcheol.

Seungcheol : Sorry alpha i accept the punishment but please give me today to stay here because my mate in his heat please alpha.

Minjun : Okay you can stay here today but tomorrow you have to go now go out.

Seungcheol : Bow to Minjun and said "Thanks alpha". Seungcheol out from the room to going downstairs.

Joshua saw his Alpha coming he get up and going near to Seungcheol.

Joshua : Alpha I'm sorry it's all my fault please alpha don't get mad at me please I'm sorry he said cryingly.

Seungcheol know Joshua said politely but his wolf couldn't accept their mate talk against them.

Seungcheol : It's okay don't worry and I'm sorry for scaring you.

Joshua : Thankyou Alpha.

Bora : Son what your dad told to you?

Seungcheol : I'm sorry mom for scared you and he said everything what his dad said to him Bora and Joshua widen their eyes.

Bora : Cheol you don't have to go i will talk to your dad.

Seungcheol : Mom no please.

Bora : But your mates will be worried for you.

Seungcheol : Don't worry I'm stay here today and Jeonghan will be okay tomorrow so he can manage and Joshua also.

Joshua : Alpha can I talk to dad.

Seungcheol : Eye colour changed shut up because of you i received this punishment why you couldn't understand my words you every time disobey me. Do what I say don't do overthings okay. Mom give me the breakfast I have to go.

Bora give breakfast to Seungcheol. Joshua is hurt by his Alpha words again but he understands because of him his Alpha got punished so he i accept the mistake and try to obey his Alpha.

Jeonghan wating for Seungcheol long time but he didn't return date he decided to going downstairs but suddenly his room door open and it's Seungcheol.

Jeonghan : Why are you late?

Seungcheol : I'm sorry baby here your breakfast eat.

Jeonghan : Tell me what happened alpha I can see your face expression is dull.

Seungcheol explained everything to Jeonghan. Jeonghan is angry at Joshua why he again and again doing the same mistake. After sometime they finished their breakfast.