Part 24

The White Moon Pack head alpha Luna and sub leaders are arrived in Black Moon Pack palace. Minjun and Bora welcome thems Wonwoo Minghao Seungkwan and Chan are happy to see them.

Seungkwan : How are you mom and dad.

Beomseok(Seungkwan dad) : We are fine Kwanie how are you all?

Wonwoo : We are fine dad.

Bin : Ha i see my friend tell me everything what you all do in daily and where is my sons Min.

Minjun : I entered in palace before your arrived so you can ask your Son-in-law.

Bin : Seungcheol where is my sons.

Seungcheol : Uncle they're taking rest.

Bin : Why is my sons have any health issues he asking worriedly.

Seungcheol : Clam down uncle They're just taking rest because Joshua in heat and Jeonghan just taking rest.

Bin : Okay I just worried sorry.

Bora : Don't be sorry brother my son taking care my son-in-laws very well.

They all are laughing and teasing Seungcheol. Now everyone going to their respective rooms to fresh up.

Minjun : You all go and fresh up after 8 o clock we can go and visit Village peoples and kids if you all want to enjoy the game you guys have to fresh up quickly and go to Village because our pack first head alpha born 8.30 so that time we are going to celebrate.

Seungcheol : We know dad.

Minjun : I know my peoples know I told this information to white Moon Pack members and take them to our village Seungcheol show them all so go and get ready quickly kids.

Everyone cheers and going their room the parents chuckled at their sons they also going to their respective rooms.

Seungcheol entered his room and see Joshua is sleeping peacefully and he hug is alpha shirt very tightly he going near to Joshua and kiss his mate forehead.

Seungcheol : Omega wake up...

Joshua just turned around another side Seungcheol chuckled and he wishperd is Joshua ear.

Seungcheol : Mate wakeup we have to get ready... Joshua whinnied in his sleep.

Joshua : Alpha 5 minutes please.

Seungcheol : No baby get up now we are already late.

Joshua : Haaa he gorend and get up see his Alpha gaze.

Seungcheol : Don't be shivering now come I will help you in shower.

Joshua : Mm in slppey voice carry me Alpha.

Seungcheol smiled and lift his mate I'm his arms Joshua warped his leg in Seungcheol waist and warped his hand on Seungcheol neck tightly he sunggling in Seungcheol neck. Seungcheol chuckled and rub is mate back. He settled Joshua in bathtub and said.

Seungcheol : Stay here omega I'm going to take your brother so just stay quietly. Joshua nod he is still in his half sleep. Seungcheol going to Jeonghan room and see Jeonghan sit in his bed and rub his eyes. Jeonghan smell his Alpha secent and looking Seungcheol immediately.

Seungcheol : You awake good come let's bath we are already late to go he said and lifting Jeonghan.

Jeonghan : Mm where we have to go alpha.

Seungcheol : I will tell when you meet your brother.

Jeonghan : Mm Joshua he asked confusedly.

Seungcheol : We going to our room baby so we are bath together no threegether. Jeonghan giggled at his Alpha statement. Both are entered in their bathroom and see Joshua is sleeping in bathtub Jeonghan and Seungcheol are laughing.