Part 23

Now the six alphas are in training they all are running the whole ground 9th time.

Hansol : Ah hyungs im very tried.

Mingyu : Bear we also tried if we stop running then our trainer tell to Alpha so try to run just one round.

Soonyoung : Yes bear.

Hansol : Okay hyungs.

Now they finished their running all of them are breathing heavily they just sit and drinking water then the head trainer come and said.

H.T : Good job boys now take rest for 5 minutes and take 50 push ups.

They all are widen their eyes except Seungcheol because he knows how the training is.

Mingyu : Dad it's too much in first day.

H.T : Your in training plan Mingyu so address me as our Pack head trainer.

Mingyu : Sorry coach.

H.T : Okay ( i already said Black Moon Pack have four sun leaders they all have their main role to protect their pack and Mingyu dad is the Black Moon Pack Head trainer, Jun dad is their pack head Alpha personal assistant, Soonyoung dad is their pack village leader he is the one tell about how their pack villages condition to their pack head alpha and lastly Jihoon and Seokmin dad is watching the overall works in their pack palace.)

Five minutes is over so they taking push ups now all are very tried to take push ups but they don't have choice so they just accept the fate and taking push ups.

Seokmin : 25.. ah I think today my all bone is going to broke.

Soonyoung : Mee to Seok...

Mingyu : Mee too hyung.

Seungcheol : Ya i know it's very tough to you all but we are the alphas so we have to take training very well and protect our packs so do what coach say boys.

Jun : Hyung your point is right but this not too much training session.

Hansol : Yes hyung it's very very tooo muchh...

Seungcheol : Shut up and do push ups 42..

Hansol : Okay hyung 45...

Seokmin : 46,47,48,49, 50 ahhhhh he screaming loudly and fall in ground.

They all laugh at Seokmin and suddenly they heard their coach voice.

H.T : Why you all laughing what happened?

Seungcheol : Nothing coach.

H.T : Okay just do some exercises for 30 minutes.

They all are widen their eyes again and said.

Seokmin : Coach let end the today training please already my half of the bone is break.

Their coach glaring Seokmin and he nervously laugh and do some random exercise all of them are laughed and they also do exercise when their coach again glaring them all.

After 30 minutes the training session is over.

H.T : Boys stop today training is over so go and take rest he said and bowed to them and the six of them also bowed to their coach and happily going to palace.

On the other side Jihoon took Wonwoo Minghao Seungkwan and Chan to their pack village to show them beautiful village sides.

Today Black Moon Pack village people celebrate their first head alpha birthday so the village makes exibition but in evening 6 clock so they just now visit the village to see how the decoration is going. Jihoon see Soonyoung dad is taking to their pack peoples. He go near Soonyoung father.