Part 45

Everyone obeyed Minjun and going inside the palace, Seungcheol put Hansol in their one of the palace room and doctor also arrived and check him now.

Other side when everyone leave the incident place Minjun growled and used his Alpha voice the others wolfs are trembling in fear. Minjun is walking forward to the wolfs.

Minjun : Tell me who send you all here?

But the wolfs not reply to Minjun. The wolfs see how angry is Minjun now his eyes colour and his nails he looks now very dangerous wolf.

Minjun : I don't like to repeat myself now tell me WHO SEND YOU ALL TO MY PACK.

He speak very loudly and growled inside palace everyone can heared Minjun voice.

Soyun : Bora don't cry he will be fine.

Bora : He is bleeding and it's my mistake for not take care him.

Seungcheol : Mom don't blame yourself please.

Bin : Seungcheol take Jeonghan and Joshua into your room.

Jeonghan : No dad mom need us so we will stay here.

Joshua : Yes dad you all go we will here for mom.

Soyun : Okay others please go to your respective rooms and not matinga Omegas please stay with your parents.

Everyone nodded and going to their respective rooms. Bin,Soyun and JIHANCHEOL comforting Bora. Seungcheol also worried about his brother but he have to stay strong for his mom and mates.

Other side the wolfs didn't spill anything they just sacredly stand there Minjun looking the wolfs very dangerously.

Minjun : I gave you all one last chance spill the truth or.

Still no one is open their mouth it makes Minjun more mad and he jumped upto one wolf and he pinned the wolf in ground the wolfs are scared seeing how Minjun is very dominating.

Wolf 1 : Leave him Alpha Minjun.

Minjun : Oh the wolfs can speak I see he said and turned to the wolf 1.

Wolf 5 : Yes your just single but we are five can single wolf handle this five wolf, the wolf said very boldly and roundup Minjun.

Wolf 2 : You going to be die today Minjun.

The wolfs laugh very loudly and walk in circle position but they stopped when Minjun laughed.

Wolf 3 : Oh your laughing.

Wolf 4 : Let him laugh because it's the last laugh for him.

Minjun : How fools you all are. He said and smriked.

Wolf 5 : Mm..

Minjun : Do you all think the single wolf couldn't kill you all.

Wolf 2 : You talk too much now say bye to your pack and earth Minjun.

Minjun : Yes you all talk to much Shin.

Shin : Oh you still remember me.

Minjun : How should I forgot the one who try to kill my mate.

Shin : Then this the time to revenge for your mate kill my sister.

Minjun : "You ready then" he said and jumped into Shin two of them rolling in ground and somehow Minjun pinned Shin and sracth Shin face first.

Minjun : If your dad not asking apologise to me then you will be in hell you know right then how dare you harm my pup.

Shin : "I will kill your family and your mate is going to be mine" he said and laughing like Maniac.