Part 16

Jeonghan third heat is completed Seungcheol took care him very well. Joshua was very upset and worried.

Next day morning

Seungcheol and Jeonghan wakeup got ready to their university both of them are going university after three days. Seungcheol pack his things to stay in their pack village all of them are know about Seungcheol punishment. Now all of them are in dinning table.

Jun : Hyung i will come and stay with you.

Soonyoung : Yes hyung Mee too.

Seungcheol : No Jun and Soon if dad get to know this he will punish you both so stay here i can manage.

Hansol : Hyung you don't go i will talk to dad.

Seungcheol : Bear no please it's all my fault.

Bora : Son please listen us we will talk to him.

Seungcheol : No mom dad will be upset.

Jeonghan and Joshua are worrying more because their alpha his going to gaurdian of their pack pack which means he is not going to sleeping in this one week to protect their pack and no one is going to take care him in this one week. Jeonghan couldn't accept this so yelled Joshua.

Jeonghan : Joshua because of you he is received punishment. Why you couldn't obey and shut your mouth.

All of the white Moon Pack members are widen their eyes because it's first time Jeonghan scold his brother Joshua was hurt because his brother never talking rude to him but today.

Joshua : Hey Han I know because of me he received punishment I'm sorry Han.

Jeonghan : Shut up Joshua im so done with your explanation every time.

Joshua was very shocked because Joshua and Jeonghan are not only brothers they are very good friends.

Joshua : Han I'm sorry and I ask him sorry to you want I have to get the punishment okay I take it.

Jeonghan : Atleast you understand this thing.

Bora : Jeonghan you want Joshua get Seungcheol punishment.

Jeonghan : Yes mom all of the are looking him shockingly.

Seungcheol : Jeonghan no it's my fault he didn't do anything.

Jeonghan : He is the main reason to you receiving the punishment. If he obey your words then you didn't lost your control.

Seungcheol : But Jeonghan I'm the one who scared him and Mom.

Jeonghan : No I want he have to take your punishment or else i will ready to do anything for you. His eyes colour changed he look very Scary it's first time Seungcheol see his mate is dominated. White Moon Pack members know about this because Jeonghan is mad he is more dangerous. But black moon pack members are shocked to see their future Luna rage side.

Bora : Seungcheol control your mate or he will going lost his control.

Seungcheol going near to Jeonghan and realsed his scent to clam his mates. But Jeonghan is not claming.

Jeonghan : Don't try to control me alpha I want you give your punishment to Joshua. Seungcheol looking Jeonghan eyes how angry he is but one thing he is thinking why is wolf silent Jeonghan dominating him but why Coups took over he is very confused now.

Coups : Cheol do what Hannie said.

Seungcheol : Hey it's dangerous you know. Then how can you both say like this.

Coups : We know do what he said Cheol.

Seungcheol agreed with his wolf and mate. They are now waiting for their pack leader Joshua just quietly sit in his place. After 15 minutes Minjun Joined in dinning table.