Part 18

It's evening 6 o clock Seungcheol said to his mates he going to take them special place so now the three of them ready and come to downstairs seeing Hansol is madly sit in sofa.

Seungcheol : Bear what happened why you look so mad.

Hansol : Don't talk to me your the main reason for cancel my freedom.

Seungcheol : Hansol I'm your hyung so you have to respect me and your not a baby so try to control your childness and be mature don't you see Chan is one your younger than you see how he is mature but you.

Hansol was hurt by his hyung statements his eyes are tearing and he is crying mercylily.

Jeonghan : Mm Cheol your words are so rude to him.

Seungcheol : I know if we all baby him then when will he being a mature person.

Jeonghan and Joshua try to control their alpha and Hansol but no use one side Hansol is crying and other side Seungcheol is lightly mad at his brother behaviour.

Seungcheol : Stop your acting Hansol.

Hansol : Hyung how can you say I'm acting I'm not acting and don't talk to me forever move he said and run to his room.

Joshua : Mm you are very rude.

Seungcheol : Come on he spoiling my good mood.

The three of them getting out from palace to reach their destiny.

Jeonghan : Alpha where are we going?

Seungcheol : Be patient Omega.

Seungcheol take his mates in their pack sea. The sea look very beautiful and the sea is very peaceful place because rare peoples know about this place because the place is Black Moon Pack border so omegas are scared to go the place and Alphas rarely come .

Joshua : Wow it's beautiful.

Jeonghan : It's like heaven.

Seungcheol : I know you both like this place when I'm mad or sad I come this place to clam myself.

The three of them are enjoying their beautiful time Seungcheol is very happy to see his mates are playing in sea water he admire his omega but suddenly his body full get wet because of his mates.

Jeonghan and Joshua are playing in water but suddenly they are planning something.

Jeonghan : Come on Joshuji I know what you think and you know I'm also think the same.

Joshua : Yes Han let's make him wet.

Both of them are going near their alpha and held him in water side then suddenly the evil twins push their alpha in water and laughing.

Seungcheol : You both are looking like only angel but evil he said and going near to his omega to get them water.

Jeonghan and Joshua are back away from their alpha.

Seungcheol : Stand there mates.

Jeonghan : No Alpha we are sorry.

Joshua : Yes we are sorry please.

Seungcheol : No mates come to me alpha show you both how the sea water bath is.

Joshua : No Alpha we already taken bath.

Seungcheol : Don't make me force you both so come here.

Jeonghan and Joshua are gulped at their alpha statement but Jeonghan held Joshua wrist and run. Seungcheol chase them after 10 mins Seungcheol got them.

Joshua : Alpha please let us go we are sorry.

Seungcheol : No baby you both already did many things now come let's bath together no threegether he said and pull his both mates to near the water and three of them get in water and playing happily now it's 7.30.