Part 11

Next day morning Joshua wake up and think about his Mates what they are doing when he think deeply his Mom to his room.

Soyun : Joshua you wake up okay now fresh up and come to the dining.

Joshua : No mom I don't want breakfast.

Soyun : Joshua listen me well you did big mistake and the thing hurt you more than your Alpha. So don't get suffer your own self so come lets eat breakfast.

Joshua think about his mom sentence he understands his mistake now. So he just get fresh up and eat breakfast.

After 1 week Seungcheol Jeonghan and his Wolf Shua no one of them are talk with him so he feel very lonely and crying sometimes and now another week also passed like this Kim Bin tranning Joshua but Joshua thoughts about only His mates he couldn't doing good in his training period.

In Black Moon Pack

Tomorrow all of them are going to their University the university is closed because Their pack future leader birthday and he find his mate now the university going to reopen tomorrow so all of them are get ready for the university.

Wonwoo : How can Shua hyung come to university he is in our pack and we already out drom.

All of them are looking Wonwoo sadly but they couldn't do anything.

Mingyu : Jeonghan Hyung you can Help Joshua hyung so ask Seungcheol hyung about this.

Jeonghan : yeah I will ask him.

After sometimes Jeonghan go to his room he find Seungcheol doing something on his laptop so decided to talk about Joshua he going near him and pull Seungcheol laptop from him and settled the laptop in bed side he settled himself in Seungcheol lap and hugged Seungcheol. Seungcheol smiling at his mates behaviour and kissed Jeonghan forehead.

Seungcheol : Tell me baby.

Jeonghan : Alpha Joshua ...

Seungcheol : Joshua what happened to him is he is fine.

Jeonghan : He is fine but we university opening tomorrow we all are staying here and go to university but Joshua.

Seungcheol : Okay I will go and pick him here today and he can stay here so don't worry he also my mates I just disappointed about him I'm not hate him so don't worry now go and take rest I will go and pick him he said and kissed Jeonghan forehead and get up to go to white Moon Pack. Seungcheol said to his mom and dad he going to get Joshua here everyone heard this news and all of them are happy.

In White Moon Pack

After 1 hour Seungcheol arrived White Moon Pack he walking in palace everyone know who is he so all of the white Moon Pack working peoples bow to him. He also bow to them. One of the worker said to Kim Bin.

Worker : Alpha Bin Our Future pack leader and our prince mate his waiting for see.

Kim Bin : Seungcheol is here. Okay go and take him here.

The worker come outside of the room and take Seungcheol into the room when Seungcheol saw Bin.

Seungcheol : Hello uncle Bin Alpha.

Kim Bin : Hello to Seungcheol. Why are you here is anything is important.

Seungcheol : Yes uncle I'm came to get Joshua to my pack back because tomorrow university reopen everyone is there Joshua is only here so that's why Im here.

Kim Bin : Okay Seungcheol you can go and see him. He called one his Worker show Seungcheol, Joshua room.

Work : okay Bin Alpha.the worker said follow me Seungcheol followed now he arrived his mate room he already nervous.
This is Joshua prince room Seungcheol alpha you can go and talk with him Seungcheol nod and knock the door.