Part 29

Warning ⚠️

Seungcheol hold Jeonghan waist and kissing roughly Jeonghan. Both of them are moved synchronisationly and Seungcheol dominated after that both are away from their grip to breathing.

Seungcheol looking his mate how Jeonghan breathing heavily he smriked and again attach their lips.

Wolf conversation

Their both wolf took over them Coups lift his mate and layed him in their bed. His hands slowly unbutton Hannie dress and Hannie also did same. Now both are half naked Coups smelling Hannie neck and biting Hannie scent glands . Hannie is whimpering in pain but Coups rub Hannie backs to clam Hannie.

Coups : Are you ready to have your gift omega.

Hannie : Yes Alpha.

Coups : Today is your birthday so I'm going to without commands so suck me mate.

Coups layed in their bed Hannie siting between his Alpha legs and unzip his Alpha pant he sucked his Alpha dick.

Coups : Faster omega.

Hannie fastly sucking Coups dick and Coups cumed in Hannie mouth now Coups change their position he hovering his omega.

Coups : You did very well Omega now your Alpha going to take care you just see me and scream my name omega. Are you ready.

Hannie : Yes alpha...

Coups removed their pants now both are fully naked Coups kissing his mate body every inch. Hannie is moaning now Coups Sucking his omega nipples.

Hannie : Al~pha... Please.

Coups : Please what omega.

Hannie : I need you in my inside alpha please.

Coups : Be patient Omega.

Coups suck his mate left nipple and right nipple after he comes to his omega belly button and circling kissing there. Hannie felt more pleasure so he hold his Alpha shoulder tightly and now Coups kissing his omega thighs and slowly kiss his omega hole. Coups see his omega slick running tto his Omega thighs he suck all and ready to entered Hannie hole.

He slowly entered inside his omega. Hannie is screaming but after sometime he adjusted his Alpha size and asking more Coups thrust his mate uncontrolly. Hannie closed his eyes in pleasure.

Coups : Eyes on me omega.

Hannie opend his eyes and see his Alpha dominating eyes and submitted himself to his Alpha fully.

Coups : Omega*thrust* who*thrust* owns*thrust* you.

Hannie : You alpha ahh. Only you...

Coups : Scream my name omega.

Hannie : Alpha... Alpha more deeper.

Coups : You feel so good mate. he said and kiss his mate.

Now they reached their climax.

Hannie : Alpha.. ah... I'm.. go..ing .. to. Cum...

Coups : Cum for me baby.

Hannie cum in his alpha dick and Coups also cum in his mate stomach.

Hannie lost his control he asking his Alpha to knot him.

Hannie : Alpha knot me I want to carry your pups.

Coups : You can be omega but not now it's very young age so wait when the time come you both can carry my no our pups.

Hannie just nod but Coups again kissing his mate.

Coups : Don't tried early mate I want to give my gift full night so ready to have fun. He said and smriked Hannie blushing and they start second round now they make out whole night and sleeping in morning 3 clock.

Time skip it morning 10 everyone wakeup late because of yesterday party now they all get freshup and coming downstairs to eat breakfast.

In dinning hall everyone greated at each other.

Soyun : Shua where is Hannie and Seungcheol?

Joshua : Ha Mom...

Soonyoung : They must be sleeping lately.

Bora : Why they have to sleeping late? Joshua mind is fully blank now.

Seokmin : Luna they must be make out.

Everyone widen their eyes but they're happy.

Bora : Wow my son make our one of the future Luna officially Shua when is your birthday dear.

Joshua : Mm December 30.

Bora : Ahh 2 months have to wait..

Minjun : Both of you shut up don't you both have mind to talk how to infornt kids.

Soyun : Brother clam down every wolfs have to know about this.

Bin : Ahh okay now serve food for us please.

Everyone chuckled and seated in dinning table they all are eating breakfast and talking randomly.

Jeonghan wake up by sunlight and see his beside his Alpha securely hugging him he smiled and turn to his Alpha side Seungcheol wakeup at the action and smiled looking his omega face.

Seungcheol : Good morning I want to see every morning you and Joshua face baby.

Jeonghan blushed and said " You can alpha". and kissed his Alpha.

Seungcheol : Cute now stop your movement mate or i couldn't control myself.

Jeonghan : No one is said control yourself alpha he wishperd in Seungcheol ear.

Seungcheol smriked and tickling his omega both are laughing and playing but they heard someone in knocking their door.

Seungcheol getup and going to open their room door.

Jeonghan : Alpha it's Shua...

Seungcheol : I know baby so that's why I'm calmly going to open the door. He said and opend their Joshua saw his Alpha standing nakedly he closed his eyes.

Joshua : Alpha go and cover your bottom.

Seungcheol : Why you already see me and I'm also see you then why you closed your eyes.

Joshua : I know but... before Joshua could speak Seungcheol lock the door and hugging Joshua.

Joshua : Let me go please..

Seungcheol snuggle in his mate neck and said "No"

Joshua : Please alpha I'm already fresh up please you can own in night now please.

Jeonghan chuckled at his brother and Alpha. Seungcheol not leaving Joshua he tightly hugging Joshua.

Joshua : Hannie stop the laughing and help me.

Jeonghan : Sorry Shua i couldn't against to our alpha.

Seungcheol smriked and sucking Joshua scent glands and Joshua lost his control and submitted to his Alpha.

Seungcheol : Now come and shower omega .

Joshua : Mm. Alpha..

The three make out in bathroom after their enjoying session now they are coming downstairs and talking with their friends.