Part 32

Next day morning Bora wakeup at sunlighting she getup and see her other side her mate and youngest pup is sleeping cutely she kissed Hansol forehead.

Bora : Alpha i know u wakeup so getup and do your morning routines.

Minjun : He getup and sit in his bed facing his mate and said"You always find me".

Bora : Stop being child we have to safely send white Moon Pack members to their pack so go and do your routines I'm going to make breakfast for them and I have to give them small gifts for staying with us.

Minjun : Okay my highness.

Bora playfully hit Minjun with her pillow. Minjun defenced both of them are laughing hardly Hansol wakeup by their very noisy.

Hansol : You both are runnied my sleeping time. I hate you both.

Bora : Sorry bear your dad is the one first start.

Minjun : Hey I'm not.

Bora : You.

Minjun : I'm not.

Bora : You only you...

Minjun : Noo...

Hansol looked his parents and getting annoyed.

Hansol : Both of you stop I'm hungry.

Bora : 10 minutes bear I will quickly make for you.

Hansol : Okay mom he kissed his mom cheeks.

Minjun : I'm also here.

Hansol : Don't worry dad I love you to he said and kissed his dad cheek.

Bora : Okay go and fresh up first.

Hansol : Dad I want to bath with you today because it's so long day we bath together i miss my childhood.

Minjun : Chuckled at his pup"Bear you and your hyung always baby for us. So come let's bath together".

Hansol : Hoo woo hey ...

Bora chuckled at them and going downstairs to make breakfast for everyone when she reached kitchen she see Soyun and White Moon Pack sub leaders mates are helping Soyun (usually Bora and Black Moon Pack sub leaders mates are only in kitchen but today is different and also Bora love to cooking so she never allowed maids to kitchen).

Bora : Soyun go take rest i will make breakfast.

Soyun : I slept well so don't worry I want to make breakfast for kids so that's why I here and they also said they will me so that's why. Now you come and taste these dishes because almost everything is ready I think can you check?

Bora : Okay let me first taste sweet. She said and tasting every dishes one by one.

Soonyoung mom : How is it Luna.

Bora : Stop call me Luna in private and everything is very tasty our kids will enjoy this but you guys missed main food.

Soyun : What is that?

Bora : Our bear milkshake.

Soyun : Yes how can I forget that?

Bora : Don't worry Soyun I will make Milkshake and for your all good sake bear only drink and like my milkshake so you all go and drag everyone to dinning hall.

Mingyu mom : No Bora I want to make Milkshake for bear today I'm going to prove your statement wrong today Hansol will only like my milkshake today onwards.

Bora : Oh Mrs.Kim your confidence seems like very high today.

Jun mom : I also going to make Milkshake for Hansol.