Part 9

When Seungcheol out from the palace he straightly go to the forest because in the middle of the forest there's a beautiful river and trees there and beautiful birds also so he found when he is child his father get him there and he trained his skills there the place is peace so he go there. And he think deeply the reason but he can't find he try to understand his wolf so recalled everything but that also not help he call his wolf many times but but his wolf cut his connection so Seungcheol mad on himself he crying mercylily it makes him tired and he think the reason. Now it's already late. Se decide to go back to his pack because he knows his Mates family members are worried and waiting for him.

Seungcheol : Coups I'm sorry for not understanding you but I don't know why I can't understand you but please talk with me Coups. But Coups not respond. Seungcheol got angry because he asked sorry many but his wolf not respond him.

Seungcheol : Okay you are not going to talk to me right then do I'm also not going to talk to you. He said and get up to go his pack but he suddenly felt something inside him .

Coups : It's not argue time Cheol let's go fast as much as we can go because our mates are in dangerous.

Seungcheol : What our mates are in dangerous.

Coups : I'm going to took over you so listen to me Cheol. Please our mates are calling us .

Seungcheol : Okay Coups. Suddenly Seungcheol eye colour changed and he formed in wolf formation. He ran fast as he can. His mates are link him and ask his help so he look more dangerous because he don't know what is the problem but he sense his mates are scared and ask his help. So ran faster. When he ran and he smell his mate scents and going to the direction but what he see make him more angry and growled. Yes the growling sound is Seungcheol wolf. All of them are scared at the growl. The growl sound like very dangerous because Coups saw his mates are in ground in the rogues going to scratch them but he growled and stop the rogues. And he jump directly to the rogues.

Seungcheol : Step back from my Omegas he said with very dangerous tone.

When the rogues see who is the alpha and they know he is Black Moon Pack future leader Choi Seungcheol his wolf name Coups.

Seungcheol : Growled again I said step back from my mates.

Rogue 2 : Coups sorry... We don't know they are your mates we are sorry please help said with scared.

Rogue 6 : Yes Coups we are sorry all the rogues are scared of him and begging for their life.

Seungcheol : How can i let you all alive when you guys try to mess with my mates and my pack members I will show you all what is the hell.

The all rogues are scared and try to run but Coups fight and kill them all. he look very dangerous. He see his mates scared more and look at other direction see his pack members are there now all of them are back to human formation.

Seungcheol : You 4 go to the palace we will come. He said and looked at his mates they're looking tierd and scared more. He go close to them and released his scent to clam his omegas.

Seungcheol : Follow me . He said and walked forward. They are got out from forest and now there are in the park. None of them are not speak. Three of them are seated. Seungcheol pick Joshua at set him in his lap he see his mates are tried but Joshua look more tierd.and he warp his hand and Jeonghan waist and pull him closer. Both Jeonghan and Joshua are crying.

Joshua : Sorry alpha.

Jeonghan : Sorry alpha.

Seungcheol : You Both don't have to say sorry to me. He kissed their and wipe their tears. But they are still crying. Babys please don't cry alpha didn't like this and my Omegas are in pain I can't take it so please babys stop crying.

Jeonghan  hiccups and wipe his tears he see his Alpha is look more worried and he saw when the rogues going to harm them his Alpha Growl his more dangerous and looking very angry. He see Joshua couldn't breathe properly because he is crying more than him so hugged him and run his back to clam him,but Joshua don't clam because one of the rogue is dominating and pinned him in ground the rogue going to kiss him but the growl stop the rogue but it's affects him more because he is upset by himself because he can only submit to his Alpha but he is submitting himself to rogue he is scared at time so he unconsciously submitted but when his Alpha see him like this so he scared more and he mad at himself for not obey his Alpha words and he not a strong omega so he just crying in his Alpha lap hide his face in Seungcheol chest.

Seungcheol Jeonghan and Joshua wolf conversation their.

Hannie : Alpha please Don't upset with us we are sorry for not following your words please.

Coups : Settled Joshua on ground he held Jeonghan to his lap. I'm not upset with you so don't be sorry Hannie I'm proud of you when your human ask you to tell reason you declined so I'm proud of you baby dor following my words atleast you are understanding me and obey my words. Thanks Hannie he said and kissed Hannie.

Hannie looking Shua because he said and crying more after he heard what is alpha said but he couldn't help if he help Shua then his Alpha upset to him and he want Shua to be strong and brave omega. So he just decided Shua can do he can convince his Alpha so he doesn't speak single word. But he mind link Shua said everything to him and said talk to our alpha. Shua understand Hannie because Hannie his correct so he accept the thing.

Coups : Hannie palace nearby in this park so go home and take rest baby we will come back soon he said and kissed his mate releasing his scent to clam Hannie.

Hannie : Yes alpha please come soon. He said and get up to go to the palace. He bid byes to them and go to the palace.

When Hannie disappeared that place Coups look Shua he is crying only but he couldn't soft to him because if he soft to Shua then this thing maybe repeat.

Coups : Shua he said in dangerous tone Shua is scared by his Alpha voice submit yourself to me. Shua immediately submitted and kneel infront of his Alpha.

Coups : I'm very disappointed by your actions how can you submit yourself to others.

Shua : He crying and said Alpha... I'm sorry I scared and unconsciously submitted myself to the rogue sorry alpha please.

Coups : No I couldn't take your sorry how can you be so weak and unconsciously submitted yourself. I'm very disappointed by your reasons and actions so don't make me angry just shut your mouth and come with me I don't want to talk with you . Your Human also don't talk with Cheol if you do then I will cut our relationship so just do what I say .

Shua :  He know his Alpha angry at him but he not except this statement so he just obey him and said okay.

Coups : Okay let's go to the palace come.

Both them are get up and walked away.

In palace Mingyu Soonyoung Jun and Seokmin explained everything to all . All of them are worrying why the three doesn't come . After 1 hour. They all see Jeonghan only coming and asked where the two he tell them to all they will come soon and he going to his respective room to take rest. After 1 hour Jihoon saw Seungcheol and Joshua come he tell this to all and all of them are looking them. When they entered Bora asked why you two took more time to come. Bora saw Joshua face she understand maybe something happened between both.

Bora : Joshua what happened why are you looking so weak?

Seungcheol said everything to what happened between them all of them are widen their eyes but no one couldn't help Joshua because Seungcheol order them don't talk about this to him all of them are nod and going to see their respective works. Both Seungcheol and Joshua are going their room. The room door open Seungcheol see his other mate his sleeping. So he just decided and go near him and lay on there Joshua standing and see his two mates. He also decided to go to the bed but he remember what his Alpha told him don't talk with and it's means he don't go near to him so he just go to the couch and lay there and crying silently.