Part 10

Next day morning Seungcheol woke up and see his mate Hannie sleeping peacefully and looking beautiful and he saw the couch his another mate Shua is sleeping there he felt very sad at him Shua his crying full night and sleeping lately but he couldn't talk to him if he talk to him his wolf will cut his link forever.

Flash back

Seungcheol hered someone is crying so he wake up and see Joshua is crying and he is on the zacouch he looked him sadly he knows what his wolf said to Joshua but he couldn't see his mate like that so he try to get up on the bed but his wolf stop him.

Coups : Cheol don't go near Shua you know what happened so just sleep.

Seungcheol : I know but he is crying Coups he need us.

Coups : I know Cheol but Joshua is weak and he did big mistake Cheol he submit himself to another person I said obey my words Cheol but he insult my words doing submitted himself to another person. I'm very disappointed Cheol so I want he knows whose mate is he so that's why I do this he will try to strong himself so just sleep Cheol when he will be brave and strong that time we can talk to him.

Seungcheol : Hey Coups he don't want to be strong we can protect him.

Coups : We can protect him Cheol you see there don't you when he growled the rogues are laughing and degraded our Mate Cheol so that's why I want Shua have to brave himself. So let him strong by himself now sleep Cheol if u don't want to listen me then I will cut our link forever.

Seungcheol don't want cut his relationship with his wolf he agreed with his wolf.

End of the flashback.

So he get up and admire him 10m distance when he admiring Joshua, Jeonghan hug him back side and said.

Jeonghan : Good morning Alpha in sleepy voice.

Seungcheol : Smiled and turn around to see his mate and kissed his forehead said morning Baby. Let's get fresh up. He lift Jeonghan in bridal style and take him in bathroom and undie his and Jeonghan dress now both are naked he again pick Jeonghan and settled Jeonghan in bathtub after he also joined when he settled there Jeonghan going and settled himself in his Alpha lap and he asked his Alpha permission his Alpha gave the permission so he take his Alpha wolf in his hole then Jeonghan hissed in pain after take his Alpha fully he clamed down. Seungcheol find his mate his so cute .

Jeonghan : Alpha can I ride you.

Seungcheol : Yes baby but slowly okay.

Jeonghan ride Seungcheol uncontrolly and both of them are enjoying. After that both of them stop what they are doing and Jeonghan asked.

Jeonghan : Alpha Joshua.

Seungcheol explained everything to his mate

Jeonghan : I understood alpha but...

Seungcheol : We couldn't help him Hannie because you know about Coups and now we all are connected so Coups know what we think. So leave it baby.

Jeonghan nod and both of them are fresh up and come out from the bathroom Seungcheol lift Jeonghan in his arms Jeonghan hugged his Alpha like a kola Joshua saw the scene and he hurt because his Alpha only care about his another mate and he is not care about him Joshua looked so hurt and he ignored them then go to the bathroom and crying Seungcheol saw Joshua reaction but he couldn't help him. So he also ignored.

Joshua and his Wolf conversation

Joshua : Why I'm doing shit things now our alpha don't talk to us what can we do.

Shua : It's all your problem because of you now alpha didn't not talk to us.

Joshua : you also blaming me you also not understand me why im scared that's why I unconsciously submitted to the rogue but you all are blaming first Seungcheol next my mom in my dreams and now you . I never expect this from you Shua. He said in low tone.