Part 38

In JIHANCHEOL room

Warning ⚠️

Both Jeonghan and Joshua are kneeling infront of their alpha Seungcheol smriked looking his mates how obedient and submissive they are to him.

Coups : Omegas... he said in his deep voice

Both Jeonghan and Joshua are shivering at their alpha voice.

Coups : Hannie Shua get up.

Both are now standing infront Coups. Coups looking his both mates lustfully and his eye colour changed he held his both mates hand and moving forward to their bed.

Coups : Hannie strip, Shua Kneel and suck me baby.

Hannie slowly removing his dress other side Seungcheol sit in their bed Shua kneeling between Coups legs and slowly unzipped Coups pant and Sucking his Alpha wolf. Coups growing in pleasure and moaning.

Hannie is now naked infront of his Alpha, Coups looking Hannie and said"Kneel baby" Jeonghan kneeled.

Coups : Shua good job now leave your brother going to do what you did Hannie.

Now Hannie is sucking his Alpha and Shua is naked. After 15 minutes Coups stoped Hannie and he removed his all dress now three of them are naked.

Coups : Both of ready to take me mates.

Hannie and Shua : Yes Alpha...

On your own imaginations I don't know how to write and I'm not good at that.

After 2 hours

Seungcheol looking his both mates are sleeping peacefully so he cleaned everything and layed beside them.

Next morning

Jeonghan wake up Sunlight and see his Alpha and brother sleeping cutely he clicked pictures and try to get up but he hissed in pain. Seungcheol wakeup at the noise and looking Jeonghan is trying to getup from the bed.

Seungcheol : Jeonghan I will carry you.

Jeonghan : Thanks alpha.

Seungcheol carried Jeonghan and going to their bathroom he settled Jeonghan in bathtub and said"Stay here i will get Shua here". Jeonghan noded and laying in bathtub.

Seungcheol : My naughty baby wakeup it's bath time.

Joshua : I'm sore alpha let me sleep.

Seungcheol : No Jeonghan is waiting for us so wake up or.

Joshua : Okay I will wakeup by myself.

Seungcheol chuckled and carrying Joshua to their bathroom and they make out in bathroom after sometimes they get ready and coming downstairs to eat their breakfast.

In dinning hall everyone is sitting and talking some random things Soyun noticed her Sons and Son-in-law is coming to downstairs.

Soyun : Seungcheol come let's eat breakfast I make special foods for you.

Jeonghan : Mom me and Shua also here.

Soyun : Ya you both sit and eat.

All of them are laughing at them.

Joshua : When we are going to our pack Alpha.

Seungcheol : After Jihoon ceremony.

Soyun : Why so quick just stay here for two months.

Jeonghan : No we will leaving after ceremony if we are staying here then you will only care our alpha not us.

Joshua : Yes Hannie is right.

Seungcheol chuckled at his both mates and laughing.

Bora : My dear sons I'm here to care you both now come and eat both of you what you want eat?

Joshua : Thanks mom. I want Noodles and pancakes.

Jeonghan : Thanks mom. I want Kimchi stew and pudding.

Bora : Okay just wait for your foods and is anyone see My alpha and bear.

Everyone : No.

Seungcheol : Mom dad is not sleeping in your last night?

Bora : No Cheol and Hansol also not in his room.

Seungcheol : Don't worry my queen I will find them .

Minjun : Don't need.

Bora : Alpha where are you and Hansol where is he?

Minjun : Clam down mate he is sleeping.

Seungcheol : Mom said he is not in his room then where dad?

Minjun : Cheol don't worry he is sleeping in Meeting hall.

Everyone looking Minjun confusedly.

Bora : Why he is sleeping there.

Minjun : My Luna our bear want to see the whole White Moon Pack palace so I show them all when we reached meeting hall he act like head alpha playfully and we talked random things there and we slept there.

Bora : You both should link me or Cheol I'm very sacred first not seeing you both but I taught you must be hear with Hansol.

Minjun : Okay and sorry mate i taught you must be sleeping and Cheol he must me spend time with his mates.

Both Jeonghan and Joshua are blushing Seungcheol looked his mates and smriking very proudly.

Minjun : Okay now serve me breakfast I'm very hungry.

Soyun : Brother come sit here.

Minjun : Chan come and sit beside me Seungkwan you too.

Seungcheol : Someone is so whipped for babies.

Minjun : Shut up Cheol.

Bora : He always likes babys.

Seungkwan : We are not Baby sorry but Chan is baby.

Chan : Hyung please I'm not baby.

Minjun : Stop you both are Baby now quitely eat your breakfast.

Everyone chuckled and eating their breakfast