Part 48

Seungcheol get his mates to Black Moon Pack mountain because Seungcheol have secret place their.

Jeonghan : Alpha I couldn't climb anymore my legs are paining.

Joshua : Yes I too see my little feets are shaking.

Seungcheol : Just few steps then we will reach there.

Joshua : Carry us to there Alpha.

Seungcheol : I couldn't if we slip no way come let's walk.

Jeonghan : Ahhh this Alpha...

Seungcheol : Baby I'm your Alpha so respect.

Jeonghan : Sorry Alpha.

Joshua : He is very dominating us.

Jeonghan : Yes but for our safety.

After few minutes they reached the place the Omegas look at the palace and widen their eyes because the place is looking very good and peaceful.

Seungcheol : Mates you both like it.

Jeonghan : I love it Alpha how you find this place.

Seungcheol : When I was 15 I found the place and whenever I'm happy angry or sad I come here to relax my mind.

Joshua : Ohh when you left because Alpha didn't talk to you so your here right Alpha.

Seungcheol : Yes now let's sit and enjoy.

Seungcheol sit in ground and his mates sit beside him each side both are leaning towards Seungcheol shoulder closing their eyes and listen the melody which birds sang.

Jeonghan : Alpha why everything happened to our pack?

Joshua : Yes you know I'm scared and who is the Shin Alpha?

Seungcheol : Don't be scared Shua Alpha will protect you two at any cost and Shin I don't but I in my child days i heared the name and Hannie for your question I really don't know yesterday I also asked about the same thing to dad but dad said Choi's are powerful.

Joshua : Something is connected with something.

Seungcheol : I think you over think mate .

Jeonghan : No Shua is correct Alpha I also felt same I don't know now days someone follow us.

Joshua : Hannie me too yesterday when we going to sleep our room I see shadow so turned and see but no one is there.

Seungcheol : Huh... Don't worry garuds must be cross the hall and you two are thinking over so stop the topic and enjoy the scenerio Omegas.

Joshua : I'm sleepy...

Seungcheol : Cute...

Jeonghan : Let's play...

Joshua : Yes.

Seungcheol : But how?

Both Jeonghan and Joshua smirked and dragging Seungcheol to river and push him in water.

Seungcheol : Ya you both...

Jeonghan and Joshua laughing.

Joshua : You should be alert before we do anything.

Seungcheol : Ha I couldn't with you both now.

Seungcheol get out from the river and changed into his wolf formation. Jeonghan and Joshua looking at their Alpha their Alpha look very hot. Both are licking their lips at the scene.

Shua : Damn Alpha is so hot Hannie.

Hannie : Yes omg I couldn't control anymore my human already submitted.

Shua : My human mesmerizing in our Alpha look. He is very hot I want him.

Hannie : Mee too.

Coups noticed his both mates eye colour are changed and his Omegas are looking him sternly coups smriked and going near to his Omegas.

Coups : "Omegas" his voice is very low but his voice shivering his Omegas.

Hannie & Shua : Alpha .....

Coups : What you want mates.

Hannie & Shua : We need you Alpha... Please...

Coups : I will make you both so good babys he said and teleport them to their room.

Now three of changed into human formation.

Jeonghan & Joshua : How you do that Alpha.

Seungcheol : It's one of my power.

Joshua : Wow why you didn't tell to us?

Seungcheol : Because I want to surprise you both.

Jeonghan : You have any other powers?

Seungcheol : Yes but you Both can know about the power when time okay now let's continue what we stop mates.

Jeonghan and Joshua blushed and submitted themselves to their Alpha after (your own imagination).

After sometime Seungcheol cleaned everything and put his both mates in sleep he also lying down and sleep before he sleep he kissed his Omegas forehead and said"My Omegas Just Alpha is here sleep tight mates".