Part 2

Seungcheol come to cafeteria with Seungkwan and Chan. The Black Moon Pack members saw them and ask to Seungcheol who are theys Jihoon said to them the morning first class incident all of them are nod. Seungcheol, Seungkwan,Chan reached the Black Moon Pack table Seungkwan and Chan greated the Black Moon Pack members and they also greated them backly. Seungcheol asked Seungkwan and Chan to join with them.

Seungkwan : Thanks hyung but we are going to join with our Pack members.

Seungcheol : Okay,but which Pack you both from.

Chan : We are from White Moon Pack members hyung.

Black moon pack members are smiling

Jihoon : Did you guys know Jeonghan hyung.

Seungkwan and Chan they nod and widen their eyes and asked  Jihoon how he knows Jeonghan hyung

Jihoon : I'm friend with Jeonghan hyung and his group because one time I'm in my heat so other Alphas are trying to touch me but Jeonghan hyung helped me and he introduce his group members with me so that's how I know them. He said with smile.

The black moon pack members chuckled and ask sorry to Jihoon because they have to protect their pack it's their work and Jihoon is an omega the boys are not in the incident place because they are playing football match so they couldn't help Jihoon So they keep saying whenever they talk about the incident but Jihoon don't take this seriously because he knows they are not in the incident place at the time he said it's okay and smile to his pack members.

Now White Moon Pack members arrived cafeteria and see there pack members with Black Moon Pack members they come and greated them Black Moon Pack members also greated them.

Seungcheol : Hey guys I know your group does not have Alpha so you guys can ask favour from our group any time you all know Jihoon if you all want any help tell to Jihoon he will tell to us and don't be scared to any Alphas if any Alphas will torture you all just say to us.

They all nod and thank him. Black Moon Pack and White Moon Pack peoples friends like their pack leaders so they all know many omegas are in White Moon Pack. Many Alphas are in Black Moon Pack but Black Moon Pack Alphas never mess with any omegas because their pack leader taught them good things .

There is a Dark Blood Pack peoples in the university and the pack is so many Alphas the pack Alphas want all omegas to submissive to them,so they do always bad things to omega they forced the omegas to do their mate section things. University students know about them so every group have Alpha Dark Blood Pack never mess with White Moon or Black Moon Pack because they know if they do something wrong they will see the war. So they just shut their wolf.

Now Jeonghan,Jisoo and his pack members are settled their respective daily place and talking random things and ask Seungkwan and Chan how they know the Black Moon Pack members both of them are tell the morning incident and their talks . White Moon Pack members reliefed and tell them about the university and ask sorry to Seungkwan and Chan because they don't tell about the university.

In Black Moon Pack members side

Hoshi : Seungcheol hyung I'm so happy because you turn 18 after two weeks I'm waiting for our Pack Luna he said with smile.

Mingyu : me too hyung.

Jihoon : me too hyung.

Jun : me too hyung.

Seokmin : me too hyung.

Hansol : I'm very excited to see our Luna and advance congratulations hyung.he said with smile and Seungcheol hugged his brother,and smile shy.

Seungcheol and his Wolf

( I change Seungcheol wolf name Cheol to Coups).

Seungcheol : hey coups did you happy to see our mate.

Coups : Yes Cheol I'm waiting for our mate and I'm waiting so many year for this. We have to mark our mate and secured him or her.

Seungcheol : Yes but you have to control yourself because of our mate not ready for mark section so be patient my baby.

Coups : Shut up Seungcheol 😑he said with annoyed expression 🤣

Seungcheol : Shut up don't be mad with me if you out of your control then you know what will happen if our mate not like that and him or her will be upset so be control my baby Coups.

Other Side White Moon Pack

Jeonghan and his Wolf Hannie

Jeonghan : Hey Hannie we going to see our mate this year I want he will be the good person to lead our Pack you know about our mom wish right.

Hannie : I know Han I hope our mate will be a good person and Shua mate also will be a good person.

Jeonghan : Yes Joshua mate will be a good person.

When he talk with his Wolf Joshua come and sit with him.

Jeonghan : Hey Joshuji are excited to see your mate?

Joshua :  Yes, I'm very excited and happy to see my mate. I hope our mate will lead our pack.

Jeonghan : Yes our mate will be

They think their pack going to lead by two Alphas but they don't know about their destiny.