Part 1

In black moon pack Choi Bora going to wake up their sons because they have to attend their university and. Seungcheol is  the last year University student (oops sorry in the 18 age students are first year or second but I want to write third year because I want the all boys study in the  university so that's why I'm going to write like this 95z lines are their last year 96z lines are third year 97z lines are second year makane lines will be first year this is a fanfiction so everything is possible sorry for my over thinking 😅)Hansol is first year University student their first day in they university because Hansol University life started and Seungcheol university end will be this year but the both brothers just enjoy the holidays now they are sleeping like a they going to hell and not return to earth🤣. Choi Bora come to their room and she try to wakeup their eldest son but he is sleeping so she decided to pour the water in his face that made Seungcheol wake up and he become pout to his mom that made his mom chuckled and give the kiss to her son and he said ready soon and come to the breakfast and she going to her youngest son he his more than sleepy of his hyung Choi Bora sigh and he shake her youngest son after 5 mins he woke up and smile to see his mom and said good morning His mom kisses his forehead and said ready soon and come to the breakfast.

Both brothers get ready and come their dinning hall and they greated their dad and both them greated their eachother and to their palace workers after that the pack sub leaders and their sons join the breakfast so they all greated eachother after the breakfast the 7 of them bid their goodbyes to their parents and ready to go their university.

Their university is  10km away from their pack so the all of them are ride in car Seungcheol his brother Jun and Soonyoung 4 of them are in one car and another 3 members are in second car Mingyu,Seokmin,Jihoon. In the group Jihoon is the only omega but the six them all are take care Jihoon especially Soonyoung because both of them had crush eachother but they are like Tom and Jerry both them want to their mate eachother but wait and see. They all having fun and going to the University

In the next side White Moon Pack members are ready to go for their university because White Moon Pack is so far to their university and in the middle is forest the rogues are lived the forest the White Moon Pack alpha leader decide and send their sons and his friends to the drom the drom so close to the University and it takes 5 mins in walk the six of them share the room Jeonghan and Joshua,Wonwoo and Minghao, Seungkwan and Chan. Jeonghan and Joshua are like evil twins and six of them walk to the University.

In University, Black Moon Pack members talking with eachother they all of them teach how is university life to their pack  makane and he is a good and obedient makane listen his hyungs well. Seungcheol said to Hansol Don't sacred if anyone will ready to ragging just my name okay. He said with stren voice he is overprotective to his pack and he his is own brother.
White Moon Pack members also teach Seungkwan and Chan.

The bell rang and all of them go to their respective classes Seungcheol was going to his class but in middle he saw two omegas submissive for the 4 group of alphas he growled and go their alphas.And the group saw Seungcheol they widen their eyes and immediately ask sorry to the omegas and to him and they run of their life. Seungcheol clam down and he saw the omegas are scared so he called Jihoon to make the omega comfort Jihoon come and take the omegas to comfort room so Seungcheol is late to his class but he tell the reason and his class Sir allow him the class when he enter the class all omegas eyes on him because you all know Seungcheol is very hot and he is so strong so one is mess with him or his pack members he even help good peoples too.

But Seungcheol never see his class peoples he always around with his friends after the 3 class the bell rang and he immediately go the comfort room and see the omegas are better now and he going to ask them .

Seungcheol : Hey hi omegas I'm Choi Seungcheol the Alpha from read moon pack you guys look younger than me so you can call me hyung.

The omegas are Seungkwan and Chan

Seungkwan : Thankyou hyung for save from the bad alphas. He said with smile
Chan also thank him.

Seungcheol smile and ask you guys are new to the University both of them are nod. He ask you guys don't know anyone of them in the university. Chan said we know some peoples. Seungcheol reliefed and ask them he will drop them to their people but both of them are said no hyung thankyou we are going to cafeteria because we said we meet them there.

Seungcheol said come on guys me also going there I will protect you two if anything will happened both them are smiled and walk with him.