Part 37

Now everything is fine in Black Moon and White Moon Pack but Drak blood pack no they are not fine because their pack leader Jang is not more whole Dark Blood Pack heared the news. Jang sons are boiling in anger and their pack Luna and peoples are crying.

Bong : Mom don't worry we both will show them hell.

Dong : Yes they're going to salve in our pack until they die.

Dark blood pack Luna : Stop your stupidness Bong and Dong how many time I said to your dad don't harm them but he never listen me now see he is not more. So end everything and be good to omegas and others.

Bong : Mom they killed our dad and your mate how can we leave them easily.

Luna : Are you out your mind Bong your dad is the one who fool them and want their position it's right to any good and true leader.

Dong : Mom our role model is dad he did nothing wrong so understand dad.

Luna : You idiots gaurds lock them in their room.

But garuds are not listing their Luna.

Luna : Why are you staying in one place do what I command.

Bong : Mom don't you know the rules omega couldn't rule the pack and especially don't commands alphas I don't know which pack listen omegas but our pack only omegas are just slaves of alphas so don't command us and gaurds lock mom in basement because if we not lock her he will definitely support White and Black moon pack.

Dong : Bong she is our mom.

Bong : Dong think about our dad.

Dong : But...

Bong : I'm older than you so...

Dong : Do whatever you want but don't harm our mom and also I want to kill them very badly.

Bong : Okay brother now go and sleep your very tried.

Dong just nod and go garuds lock their Luna in basement Bong said he will take is revenge for his dad sacrifice and they accepted Bong and Dong as their new leader.

Bong : Wait for our revenge Black and White Moon Pack.

In this side White Moon Pack held good parties what Minjun said and they all are enjoying and announcing after two days Jihoon going to be their pack future Luna and their pack present Head Alpha and Luna child. The White Moon Pack peoples are very happy and Bin also announced what their Wolf God said to them. Now everyone is leaving the party and going to their respective rooms.

Seungcheol and his Wolf

Seungcheol : Everything is fine I'm going to enjoy with my mates.

Coups : I don't think Cheol it's just beginning.

Seungcheol : Ya my baby don't overthink just now enjoy please.

Coups : Okay man stop being sulky.

Seungcheol : Ya we will see when we going to see our mate you will lost the control first.

Coups : Shut up and you think you want to talk to me something.

Seungcheol : Yea I want to talk about our mates.

Coups : Why suddenly?

Seungcheol : I felt like we are not connecting with them now days .

Coups : Why you felt like that?

Seungcheol : Because now days we are spend our time with our Dad mom and Hansol.

Coups : Yes Cheol but what can we do it's new for us because before we mates with our mates we always stay with mom and dad.

Seungcheol : Yes but now we are not child and also our mates are believe us in any kind of situation we will stay with them and protect them.

Coups : Yes Cheol we promised to them so don't worry we will always protect them anyhow if anyone will going to touch our mate they will face us first and also like what dad said don't be scared Cheol if your are scared then our mate will be weak.

Seungcheol : Sorry Coups I can't see our mom and brother in dangerous.

Coups : I understand you but don't be scared again because if you scared again you will be going to see my other side Cheol you i don't like be weak and scared.

Seungcheol : Okay and sorry once again.

Coups : Mmm now come let's see what our omegas doing.

Seungcheol went to their room and see their mates is throwing pillow at eachother face.

Seungcheol : What is going on? Said in deep voice.

Both Jeonghan and Joshua are jerk at the sudden deep voice.

Jeonghan : He teasing  me Alpha.

Joshua : Ya liar your the one who teased me.

Jeonghan : No you.

Joshua : You.

Jeonghan : You

Joshua : You.

Seungcheol : Shut up I'm done with you both don't teasing eachother now come and sit in bed like a good omegas.

Both of them sit in bed and looking Seungcheol very cutely. Seungcheol chuckled and going to bed.

Seungcheol : I'm sorry.

Joshua : For what alpha.

Seungcheol : For everything.

Jeonghan : You didn't do nothing wrong then why?

Seungcheol : Always dominating you both and I make you both weak.

Jeonghan : You are dominating us for our safes and.

Joshua : You never make us weak alpha baby.

Seungcheol : Okay my naughty omega and you both are the only baby.

Jeonghan : No you are the baby alpha.

Joshua : Yes baby baby alpha.

Jeonghan : Sukly alpha.

Joshua : Cute Alpha.

Seungcheol : Omegas if you both don't stop this talking then I will punish you both.

Jeonghan and Joshua smriked and said in unison "You can do whatever you want alpha we both are ready to give us to you". Seungcheol smirked and said "then ready to obey me mates"