Part 8

Sung light hit Seungcheol face and he woke up at the lighting he see his mates are still sleeping he chuckled at his mates because one look like Rabbit and another one look like Cinnamoroll he kissed his both. I sudden action Both them are wake up and greated Seungcheol.

Jeonghan : Good morning Alpha..

Joshua : Morning Alpha.

Seungcheol : Morning babys Don't turn me on again.

Jeonghan and Joshua are blushing at the statement and they are still naked. Joshua suddenly sit on in his Alpha lap.

Seungcheol : Baby don't move or else I lost my control.

Joshua : Come on alpha try me he tease Seungcheol.

Jeonghan move closer to Seungcheol and hug his waist he is in side postion Seungcheol in straight position and Joshua sit on Seungcheol lap facing him.

Seungcheol : he kissed Jeonghan and Joshua Come on omegas let's get ready for breakfast.

Jeonghan : No Alpha we want our breakfast as you he said and kiss Seungcheol lips Joshua take Seungcheol wolf into his hole and he ride . Seungcheol look at his both omegas now he think his mates are looking only innocently but not in mentally and physically.

Seungcheol : Broke the kiss and said now I know why aunty Soyun and Uncle Bin repeatedly said Follow your Alpha words. You both are evil twins.

Jeonghan and Joshua giggled at their alpha statement and they tempting Seungcheol and Seungcheol lost his control and again the three make out in morning. After their make out session Seungcheol go to the bathroom to prepare tub for him and his mates and he pick up first Joshua and Jeonghan and the three making out bathroom and they fresh up.

Seungcheol : Mates stop now playing and dry your bodys with towel i will set our dress.

Joshua : I don't want to wear dress Alpha.

Jeonghan : Mee too Alpha.

Seungcheol : Smrik at his both mate sentence. Babys then my wolf only inside you if it's okay I will don't force you two. Mind it babys it's going to be more pain Alpha going to more agressive this time mates.

Jeonghan and Joshua gulped at the statement and they immediately said no we will wear dress. Seungcheol Chuckled at his mates and set dress for them. After that the three wear the dress and put some lotion.

Seungcheol : Kissed his both mates neck and smell their scent. You both look good more when my mark is appear on your skin Omegas.

Jeonghan : Thanks alpha he said and smell Seungcheol scent. Joshua also did the same thing.

Seungcheol : Okay mates listen me very well you both have to don't scared for anything you both can enjoy and what you want do but don't trouble peoples I know you both not trouble peoples and importantly no one have to touch you both except me. Because you both are mines now you two understand omegas he using his Alpha voice. Jeonghan and Joshua whimper at his Alpha and said sure alpha we follow your words.

Seungcheol : Back to normal sorry babys I have to sometimes dominant you both so sorry he kissed his mates and said come on let's go to the dinning downstairs.

Both of them are nod and walk along with Seungcheol. The Black Moon Pack and White Moon Pack members see their Future Leader and Lunas are coming So Seungkwan and Chan hug their both hyung but they are scared of the loud growl because Seungcheol wolf doesn't like if anyone touch his mate so he growled looking at Seungkwan and Chan.

Seungcheol : Loudly Don't touch my mates both of you step back are i will kill you both.

Seungkwan and Chan are scared and back off immediately and said sorry to Seungcheol.