Part 43

It was night in Black Moon Pack palace.

Bora specially make dinner for kids and now everyone in dinning hall except Hansol.

Minjun : He is not here today also.(Hansol is till angry with his dad and he is not now seeing and talking to his dad after the incident he just eat his food in his room with granny. Minjun try to talk to Hansol but Hansol ignored his dad everytime so Minjun also just stayed silent because he hope his youngest pup will talk to him)

Bora : Alpha he is just baby he couldn't accept when you harshly talk to him don't worry he will talk to you soon.

Minjun : Mm now all eat and sleep early I heard Wonwoo, Minghao,Jihoon,Chan and Seungkwan want to go White Moon Pack.

Jihoon : Yes dad.

Minjun : Okay I will arranged already to you all go to your pack so ready morning 10.

White Moon Pack kids : Thankyou dad.

Seungcheol : Dad shall we eat I'm hungry.

Minjun : Okay my big pup now you all can eat.

Bora served food to everyone and all of them eat their food and said in unison"Wow it's delicious" .

Seungcheol : Mom it's very yummy mmm. I love it thank you.

Bora : Mm don't talk when you eat and thanks for your compliments.

Mingyu : Wow Luna thank you for delicious food.

Seokmin : Yes thankyou so much for food.

Soonyoung : Wow it's very good I think we should stop eating in cafeteria.

Jun : Yes Soonie.

Jeonghan : Mom I love it thank you for your food.

Joshua : Mee to mom love you.

Seungkwan : I never eat like this food in my life untill now.

Wonwoo : I like this ramyeon very much.

Chan : Mm I think I should stay for delicious food.

Minghao : Me to Channie.

Minjun : Ya stop your all compliments I know my mates is the best chief.

Seungcheol : Someone is so whipped.

Bora : Ya you both Shut up.

Minjun & Seungcheol : Okay my highness.

Bora : Thanks for your all compliments now eat fully and I have ice cream milkshake and desserts fir you all.

Everyone : Woo hooo.

Bora : Alpha your not kid.

Minjun : But I also want.

Bora : You can now eat.

After they finished food and they eat desert after that they bus good byes and going to there room to sleep Minjun and Bora only in dinning hall.

Bora : Alpha I want to tell you something.

Minjun : Mm tell.

Bora : Alpha our bear want to go his granny and grandpa home tomorrow.

Minjun : He want to go there he never leave us right then why suddenly.

Bora : Alpha he is still upset so he want to go there please don't stop him.

Minjun : Bora don't you dare to order me.

Bora : Alpha I'm not order you I just request you and I know your mad but if you stop he will more mad at you.

Minjun : You want me to let him go away from me.