Part 13

Warning ⚠️

Seungcheol : Smell Jeonghan "Omega my Omega".

Jeonghan : Alpha my Alpha...

Seungcheol : Don't omega Alpha will take care you shh don't cry.

Jeonghan : It's pain lot alpha he said in crying tone.

Seungcheol hovered Jeonghan and slowly removed Jeonghan shirts and kiss Jeonghan nipples directly and he removed him and Jeonghan dress Seungcheol kiss Jeonghan full body.

Jeonghan : Alpha it's hurt more.

Seungcheol : i know baby just wait little more I will endure your pain. He said and searching Condom and lube finally he find it he wear condom and kissed Jeonghan lips to endure Jeonghan pains slowly he slammed his dick in Jeonghan hole. Jeonghan screamed.

Jeonghan : Ahhh Alpha... It's too big.

Seungcheol little bit wait Jeonghan have to adjust his size. Jeonghan tap Seungcheol back to signal him to move Seungcheol move slowly first after 1 min he moved faster Jeonghan in pain and pleasure. Tears rolling in Jeonghan eyes. Seungcheol kissing and rubbing Jeonghan face to endure the pain.

After their make out Seungcheol removed his dick from Jeonghan hole. Jeonghan closing his eyes Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan forehead

Seungcheol : sleep Hannie alpha is here with you to bear your pain so rest well Hannie he said and put his dress in Jeonghan body because his scent in his shirt so if Jeonghan second heat will come anytime if he is not with him near so Jeonghan can atleast endure little bit pain.

Seungcheol cleaned everything and got out from the room Joshua is worrying so much because he don't want to see his brother in pain so he got worried Seungcheol come to hallway. Joshua noticed Seungcheol presents.

Joshua : Seungcheol how is Jeonghan is he fine?

Seungcheol : Yes and pack your things for 2 days.

Joshua : Why?

Seungcheol : Mm stay with another room because Jeonghan in his heat so I have to care him.

Joshua accept the situation but he also their mates. Joshua couldn't help Jeonghan but why Seungcheol want Joshua have to stay another room. But Joshua is hurt what Seungcheol said.

Joshua : Oh you only want care Jeonghan okay i will stay another room he said in hurt tone.

Seungcheol know what he said was wrong but he want only spend time with Jeonghan because Jeonghan in heat if Joshua is stay with them Jeonghan heat triggered Joshua and made Joshua get in heat early so that's why Seungcheol and his wolf decided. Joshua packed his things and go to another room. He was standing in balcony.

Joshua stare at the moon his eyes filled with tears he taught about what his Alpha said to him and cried. After some minutes he ready to go bed to buy one voice stopped it's none other than Joshua mom.

Joshua : Mom How are you I miss you?

Joshua Mom : I'm fine dear me to miss you. first stop crying and think about what happened till now? And understanding the matter Joshua. You did the mistakes then why you you couldn't understand the small things.

Joshua : Mom yes I did one mistake but you said like I did many mistakes.

Joshua Mom : Yes you did many mistakes stop crying Joshua and think what happened these past days because of you your wolf also got punished if you are like this your Alpha never accept you so think . I have to go bye she said and kissed Joshua cheeks.

Joshua was confused at his mom statement and he cried again because of his crying he couldn't understand what is mom said. Firstly Joshua was not in his right state mind so he couldn't thing what others say he only take their words negatively and keep crying it's make him more weak so he was hurt himself.