Part 46

Next day morning Hansol woke up first and try to get up but he couldn't because his dad strongly hug him he smiled and kissed his dad and another side see his mom and Hyung are sleeping he chuckled and looking them peacefully after 10 mins Bora woke up and saw her eldest pup is sleeping peacefully in her arms and turned to other side see her youngest pup his looking her mate he get down from her bed and going towards to Hansol.

Bora : Bear how are you feeling now.

Hansol : Mom I'm better now and sorry he said and crying. Bora hug her pup immediately and rub her pup back to clam down Hansol. Seungcheol and Minjun woke up at the sound and see Hansol is sobbing in Bora arms.

Seungcheol : Solie...

Hansol : Hyung I'm sorry...

Seungcheol : Shhh... It's okay fine mm now don't cry we couldn't see in pain or sad bear.

Minjun : Yes Cheol is right bear.

Hansol : Dad... He said and hugging his dad tightly and crying more in his dad arms Minjun pat Hansol head and said it's okay pup.

Minjun : Shhhh dad is not mad at you and I'm sorry for talking harshly bear.

Hansol : No it's my mistake so sorry.

Bora : Okay now stop crying and get ready you will be hungry.

Hansol : I'm not hungry mom.

Minjun : Bear it's okay you must be hurt at my sudden harsh side I'm sorry okay and don't blame yourself for anything now get ready and eat.

Hansol : But dad...

Seungcheol : It's fine Solie now come lets bath.

Bora : Seungcheol go and see your mates I will take care him and Alpha you too go and get ready.

Minjun : No I couldn't leave our bear today onwards so you both go.

Seungcheol : I'm going bye take care I will see you all later.

Bora : Alpha please go I will take care him.

Minjun : No you go and ready everything for Hansol we will come.

Bora : Bear you okay with it.

Hansol : Mom I know you worried about dad also so don't we will take care eachother.

Bora : Okay then I leave and be quick to breakfast okay.

Minjun & Hansol : Okay my highness.

Bora chuckled and going to her room Minjun and Hansol looking at eachother and Hansol getup and sit in his dad lap and hug his dad and once again crying.

Hansol : I miss you dad.

Minjun : I'm more than you.

Hansol : Sorry...

Minjun : Okay let's bath together in swimming pool.

Hansol : okay.

Both of them reached swimming pool and playing sometimes after that Minjun lift Hansol and settled his pup in swimming pool edge and he stand in pool inside.

Hansol : You know how I hurt dad.

Minjun : Very very sorry bear dad was not is good mind and also i think about you what if any rogues attack us so that's why I speaking to you harshly.

Hansol : Sorry I couldn't understand you because of my childish behaviour dad.

Minjun : You always child for us so don't worry dad will not reapt this again.

Hansol : Mee to and promise dad.

Minjun : Okay now let's go or else our highness will kill us.

Hansol chuckled and push his dad in swimming pool and he also jumped to pool they're playing after 15 mins they changed and going to dinning hall.

Other side in JIHANCHEOL room

Seungcheol come to his room and see his mates are sleeping peacefully he looking his mates and captured the pictures he going near to them and whispered between his mates .

Seungcheol : Mates wake up I'm here.

Jeonghan : Mm Alpha let us sleep please.

Joshua : Mm Alpha go I want to sleep more.

Seungcheol : Are you Both wake up or I will.

Joshua : Ya I woke up.

Seungcheol : Good omega. Hani

Joshua : Ya bro get your ass up or I will kill you.

Jeonghan : Mm what bro I'm sleepy.

Joshua : Ya get up man.

Jeonghan : Ahh wae?

Joshua : Shut your mouth I'm also sleepy but Alpha.

Jeonghan : Where is Alpha.

Seungcheol : I'm in bathroom you both stop your fighting and come to bathroom or I will fuck you both untill you both get terid is it okay to you both.

Jeonghan & Joshua : NOOOO....

Both are running to bathroom and see their Alpha his already settled in bathtub both got undressed and going in bathtub Seungcheol looked his mates and smiling.

Joshua : You look more happy today what happened Alpha.

Seungcheol : Because my eyes see my Omegas morning beauties.

Jeonghan and Joshua blushed and hit Seungcheol playfully.

Jeonghan : We miss you.

Joshua : Yes .

Seungcheol : I too now let's clean up and going downstairs to eat breakfast and after you both stay in room I will get you both somewhere after talking to dad.

Jeonghan & Joshua : Okay Alpha.

Three of them playing and chuckled at eachother after time pass three are get ready to eat their breakfast.

Other side Bora ready everything for Hansol and others and others also wake up and coming downstairs one by one now lastly Hansol and Minjun comeing towards to dinning table.

Soyun : He wake up when ?

Bin : Bora he..

Bora : He wake up in morning and he is good now don't worry.

Jeonghan : He look like very happy today.

Mingyu : Yes Luna because he loves head Alpha more than anything.

Bora : Ya he likes me more.

Seungcheol : Your highness everyone likes you so now stop skulling and please serve us breakfast me and my mates are hungry.

Everyone chuckled Seungcheol.

Minjun : You all look happy today.

Bin : Yes but now most happiest person in the world is you Min.

Minjun : Ofcourse because see my youngest pup is with me.

Bora : Okay now stop talking and eat your foods.

They all eat foods and said the foods are very delicious and amazing after they finished breakfast now everyone in hall.

Minjun : Bear you know why we all are here right..

Hansol : Yes dad yesterday night when...