Part 39

Today is the ceremony day everyone wakeup early and arranged everything for ceremony and they also get ready they invited some closed packs to them now it's 11 a.m the ceremony is starting.

Kim Bin come to the stage and announced he going to adopt Jihoon as his own and talking about somethings to his future pack and White Moon Pack Luna talking and promised to their pack people Jihoon will be very good Luna to their pack everyone cheered and happily accepted Jihoon as their future Luna.

Now it's time to take official vows to accept Jihoon as their future Luna. Kim Soyun stand infront of Jihoon one of the pack people come with crown and handle to Soyun.

Soyun take the crown and put in Jihoon head everyone clapped. Now it's time to Jihoon takeing vows.

Im Lee Jihoon taking the white Moon Pack future Luna position and I will protect my pack at any cost and my mate will be good to our pack and thanks for accepting me as your future Luna. Everyone cheered and happily enjoy the ceremony after the ceremony finished all are eating and talking in palace hall.

Bin : Wook and Mrs. Lee(Seokmin, Jihoon dad and mom) thanks for giving Jihoon to us and i promised no one harm Jihoon.

Wook : I know you will protect him and don't be thanks to me.

Bin : Minjun thanks for saving my pack and thanks to Hansol.

Hansol : Uncle it's okay.

Minjun : It's fine but be alert everytime be strict little bit if your are so soft then everyone can come to your pack and backstab you.

Bin : Okay my friend.

Minjun : Okay now everything is fine and ceremony also end well so it's time to go to my pack because my peoples are wait for us .

Soyun : Brother stay today night and leave tomorrow because it's already evening.

Bora : Alpha Soyun is right.

Minjun : Okay but you all can stay here i will go because I'm worried about my pack peoples.

Bin : Minjun don't worry your pack will be fine and your pack peoples is stronger than other packs.

Seungcheol : Yes dad please stay with us.

Minjun : No i couldn't stay here.

Bin : Minjun plea... Before he could complete his sentence Minjun spoke.

Minjun : No I want to go and Chang Sanghoon come with you sorry for taking you both there because I don't know how our pack is so...

Chang : Head Alpha we know how you feel so don't we will come with you.

Minjun : Thankyou.

Sanghoon : It's our duty so don't thank us.

Hansol : Dad if you are not stay here then Im also not stay here.

Minjun : Hansol it's not time to play so go with your mom and sleep, he said in deep voice.

Everyone is scared at the voice and shocked because he never talk like this Hansol. Hansol eyes are tearing because it's first his dad talk to him like this.

Minjun : Now you all should sleep and be ready morning to come our pack okay now come let's go he said and go without said bye to everyone.

Hansol cried and run to his room Bora also follow her son everyone knows why Minjun talk like that but they're worried about Hansol.

Bin : Don't worry he just worried about his pack so go and sleep you all should wakeup early right go goodnight.

Everyone nod and going to their own room.

In JIHANCHEOL room.

Three of them just entered the room and sit in different places. Jeonghan and Joshua noticed their alpha is worrying about his brother.

Jeonghan : Alpha dad...

Seungcheol : No i understand him but Hansol it's okay don't worry I'm fine.

Joshua : Mm now come I want cuddles.

Seungcheol : Mm let's sleep.

Three of them cuddles and sleeping peacefully.

Other side Hansol is crying in his room Bora come and knock her pup room but Hansol didn't open.

Bora : Bear dad..

Hansol : No i don't want to talk him and I'm fine just leave me alone.

Bora : Okay but don't cry.

Bora left to her room she is worried about her youngest pup she knows why her Alpha talk like that but her pup she think about that and fall in sleep.

Other side Minjun Chang and Sanghoon reached their pack and Minjun noticed everything is fine so he just go and sleep in his room.