Part 19

After they found Hansol now they all eating dinner. Bora give milkshake to Hansol.

Seungkwan : Mm Luna I have a question?

Bora : Yes Kwanie ask.

Seungkwan : Breakfast and dinner why you specially give milkshake to Hansol?

Everyone laughed at Seungkwan statement.

Seungkwan : Why you all laughing?

Soonyoung : Because Hansol like more foods it's favourite is milkshake because Luna milkshake is very tasty and unique.

Seungkwan : Ohh then why Luna not giving to us?

Jihoon : She give milkshake in lunch time.

Seungkwan : Then why Hansol drink breakfast and dinner.

Mingyu : Because our Hansol like milkshake more than anything.

Grandma : Mingyu my bear only likes me.

Bora : No he only love and like me.

Seungcheol : Can you both please stop your fight he likes only foods.

Grandma and Bora : Shut up Cheol.

Seungcheol : You both always said this to me whenever I'm Little bitly complain him.

Bora : My dear son atleast now you realise why we both said the word to you.

Seungcheol : Mom.

Bora : Stop and bear you only like me right.

Grandma : No he like me tell to your mom bear.

Hansol : Mm granny I like you more...

Grandma : See my grandson only like me Bora was sad at his son answer.

Hansol : Grandma I'm not complete my statement.

Bora : Tell now bear.

Hansol : Granny really I like you more but I love mom more than anything.

Bora : She is very happy and hug is youngest son "See you all he only like and love me".

Grandma : Bear I'm so proud of you.

Hansol : Thank you granny I love you.

Grandma : Love you too bear.

Bora : Bear mom always love you.

Hansol : Love you too mom he said and hug his mom tightly.

Minjun : Bear don't you like your father he said and coming downstairs.

Hansol : Go and hug his dad I love you dad.

Minjun : Love you to my son.

Minghao : Wow Hansol is loved by everyone.

Seokmin : Yes in our pack everyone loved him because he help all good peoples and he is very naughty.

Chan : Seungcheol hyung don't you look like sad seeing brother loved by everyone.

Soonyoung : He is the one very happy to see his brother loved by everyone because our Hansol is very kind person that's why everyone love him and everyone wants to protect this pure soul from dangerous peoples and Seungcheol hyung also think the same.

Wonwoo : It's really good.

Mingyu : Yes.

Seungcheol : Jun, Soonyoung, Seokmin, Mingyu I want you four fo them to take care our Hansol and pack when I'm going to lead my white Moon Pack so take care him very well and stand beside him I hope you four do.