Part 14

After university Black Moon and white Moon Pack members return to the palace Joshua look more tierd because of the university incident.

Bora : Let's go fresh up my sons Joshua why you look so tried.

Joshua : My head and body is paining more mom.

Bora : Take rest in your room Joshua.

Joshua : Okay mom.

After that Joshua go to his room to take rest he felt his body is burning he just lay in his bed.

In Jeongcheol Side

Jeonghan sleeping peacefully. Seungcheol admire his mate and his Mom called him to her room Seungcheol get up and go to his mom room.

Seungcheol : Mom What happened why you called?

Bora : Nothing happened to me and your dad. Can you go and check Joshua because he look very tried. if you don't want then give permission to me Cheol.

Seungcheol : No I will go and check him.

Bora : Okay thank you.

In Joshua room

Seungcheol knock Joshua room but not get response so he open the door and entered he going near to Joshua and see his mates is shivering he touch his mate hand but his mate body is burning Joshua is suffering from fever .Joshua was mummering "Alpha please I'm sorry" he said only this Seungcheol couldn't see his mate in pain. Tears rolling down his eyes.

Seungcheol : Wishperd in Joshua ear "Shua baby I'm here Alpha is here is with you mate. Don't cry ". But Joshua couldn't hear anything because he is suffering from fever and he is not in his conscious.

Seungcheol calling his mom and tell everything he gave permission to his mom entered their rooms.

Bora come and see Joshua condition very worst so he called their pack family doctor. Seungcheol and his Wolf not allowed other person going to touch his mate but they don't have choice Bora try to control his son but she couldn't. Seungcheol was very angry because the doctor enter his mate room without asking permission and now the doctor going to touch his mate. Suddenly Bora got idea.

Bora : Seungcheol control yourself are I will harm your another mate. Seungcheol turn and looking his mom.

Seungcheol : Say again mom.

Bora : I'm going to harm your mate if you didn't let doctor do his work.

Seungcheol : Don't test my patience mom.
I never let anyone touch my mates he said and growled.

Bora : Okay I'm going to your mate room she said and walk fastly to Seungcheol room Seungcheol followed her Bora open the room door Seungcheol growling powerfully Bora entered his son room Seungcheol also entered.

Seungcheol : How dare you come to my room without asking permission mom. Move aside from my mate or.

Bora move aside and get out from the room locking her son room. Seungcheol realised his mom trapped him in his room. Seungcheol bang the door.

Seungcheol : Mom open the door.

Bora : No Seungcheol if I do you will surely harm our family doctor so just stay here i will take care Joshua and I promise no one is going to harm your mate. Sorry Cheol understand me son please.

Seungcheol and his wolf heared what is mom said was right so both of them clam down Seungcheol is crying because his mate in pain but he couldn't help him and his mate only calling him tears are rolling down in Seungcheol eyes.In this action Jeonghan wakeup because of the Sound he saw his Alpha his crying in front of the door so he got up from the bed and going near to Seungcheol and back hug him.