Part 22

Joshua wakeup  and looking his side he see his Alpha sleeping peacefully he admiring his Alpha and his naughty mind gave him naughty idea.

Joshua and his wolf conversation

Shua : Josh what are you going to do?

Joshua : Shh baby I'm going to make alpha lost his control in our work he said and settled himself in Seungcheol stomach and he take Seungcheol dick in his wolf Joshua whimpered in pain and Seungcheol wakeup at the action.

Seungcheol : Baby.. what are you doing?

Joshua : I need you alpha... he said innocently.

Seungcheol get up and sit he pull Joshua more closer so that's make Joshua whimpering more because Seungcheol dick now fully in Joshua.

Seungcheol : My naughty mate this the thing you want right.

Joshua : Yes alpha he said in giggling tone and move his hips.

Seungcheol : Stop omega it's not for good to you.

Joshua : Wae?he said poutly.

Seungcheol : Kiss his omega pout and said"You already taken me very well and you are now sore so stop and come let's take a bath.

Joshua : Buried his face in his Alpha chest and smell Seungcheol scent glands.

Seungcheol : Omega stop you make me lost my control.

Joshua : I want you alpha please...

Seungcheol : You have me when your heat start now come my naughty mate he said and lifting Joshua and walking into bathroom after that both of them are getting fresh up.

Joshua is drying his hair Seungcheol look is mate drying his hair so he going near to Joshua and hug him in back and smelling Joshua neck. Joshua is whimpering now.

Warning ⚠️

Joshua : Alpha...

Seungcheol : Omega my Omega your smell make me lost my control mate.

Joshua : That's my pleasure Alpha...

Seungcheol : Omega.

Joshua : Yes alpha...

Seungcheol : Kneel and Suck me baby.

Joshua did what Seungcheol said he kneel infront of Seungcheol and unzip his pant and suck his dick. Seungcheol is moaning in pleasure and tightly hold Joshua head Seungcheol come into Joshua mouth.

Seungcheol : Swallow all omega. Joshua did now get up.

Joshua get up and looking directly his Alpha eyes he is now shivering looking his Alpha eyes because Seungcheol eyes colour changed and he look overprotective to their mates. Now both Joshua and Seungcheol wolf took over them.

Coups : Submit to me Omega. Shua immediately kneeling infront of Coups and submitted himself to Coups.

Coups leaning to Shua level and wishperd in Shua ear.

Coups :" Alpha like it baby when my mate is only for me you submitting yourself very well baby can you only submitted for me?"
Joshua just nod."Words omega I want to your pretty words".

Shua : Yes Alpha... He is shivering in his alpha presence.

Coups held Shua and undress him now he signalling shua to jump in his arms and Shua did and he take Shua in to their balcony and place Shua there and slammed his dick into Joshua hole Joshua is screaming and moaning sensenally Coups fuck him very roughly. After 30 minutes Seungcheol stopped he looking Joshua is very tried in his arms he kissed him and said.